PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: pumaro con ben 4 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 31 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

Steal- Kimora Lee Simmons?s Just Fabulous Party Zara Neon Jacke

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Steal- Kimora Lee Simmons?s Just Fabulous Party Zara Neon Jacke

Steal: Kimora Lee Simmons’s Just Fabulous Party Zara Neon Jacket and Abbey Dawn WTH Studded Pumps
    Kimora Lee Simmons was spotted looking every bit the model at her Just Fabulous party, which was thrown along with Avril Lavigne for the launch of her new shoe collection on the site for her line Abbey Dawn. For the occasion,La Martina Chemise, Kimora stepped out in a Zara neon cropped blazer, silky black tank, liquid leggings and $40 Abbey Dawn WTH Pumps:I wasn’t able to find her jacket at Zara.com, but I know I saw it there not too long ago,fred perry! If I recall it retails for about $129, and boasts a super bright neon green color. See it modeled here by Sheryl of .And Layla of (the jacket is super popular!)Kimora’s peep-toe pumps feature allover studs and 4 1/2″ heels.You can recreate the rest of her look with these pieces.More Dolce Vita…I haven’t tried Just Fab’s pieces yet, but Kimora is making a great case for them! Have any of you? At such an affordable price, you can definitely achieve a high-low mix here.Get her pumps at and her blazer at your local Zara.What do you think of Kimora’s look?
    Related articles:

?mod=viewthread&tid=155896

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di Faby8

Smartphone
    HTC Desire hd, Note2, Note10.1

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 336 volte in 258 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da stevendonald Visualizza il messaggio
    Steal: Kimora Lee Simmons’s Just Fabulous Party Zara Neon Jacket and Abbey Dawn WTH Studded Pumps
    Kimora Lee Simmons was spotted looking every bit the model at her Just Fabulous party, which was thrown along with Avril Lavigne for the launch of her new shoe collection on the site for her line Abbey Dawn. For the occasion,La Martina Chemise, Kimora stepped out in a Zara neon cropped blazer, silky black tank, liquid leggings and $40 Abbey Dawn WTH Pumps:I wasn’t able to find her jacket at Zara.com, but I know I saw it there not too long ago,fred perry! If I recall it retails for about $129, and boasts a super bright neon green color. See it modeled here by Sheryl of .And Layla of (the jacket is super popular!)Kimora’s peep-toe pumps feature allover studs and 4 1/2″ heels.You can recreate the rest of her look with these pieces.More Dolce Vita…I haven’t tried Just Fab’s pieces yet, but Kimora is making a great case for them! Have any of you? At such an affordable price, you can definitely achieve a high-low mix here.Get her pumps at and her blazer at your local Zara.What do you think of Kimora’s look?
    Related articles:

?mod=viewthread&tid=155896
    Mi sa che sto tipo ha sbagliato forum, magari dopo il fabulos party di Zara nn vedeva bene dove pubblicava il post

Inviato dal mio GT-N8000 con Tapatalk 2
    小 燕...我爱你 !

Permessi di invio