CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: Alessio68 con ben 1 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: elmegio con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: bluemask con ben 43 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 8 su 8
Discussione:

[RACCOLTA FEEDBACK] Geekbuying

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Banned

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 5 volte in 5 Posts
    Predefinito

[RACCOLTA FEEDBACK] Geekbuying

!
    ATTENZIONE!

Per poter scrivere in sezione feedback compravendita devi aver scritto almeno 5 messaggi, sarai abilitato a postare una volta raggiunta la soglia. Puoi comunque consultare le discussioni senza alcun problema.

Ultima modifica di NiloGlock; 27-12-16 alle 18:17

Senior Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 51 volte in 46 Posts
    Predefinito

hi i would like to buy for this chritmas gift this smartphone UMI EMAX MINI BLACK in your site...i'd like to know what is the best shipping method for my country italy ( with best estimated time )EMS OR DHL?

Banned

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da mjj72 Visualizza il messaggio
    hi i would like to buy for this chritmas gift this smartphone UMI EMAX MINI BLACK in your site...i'd like to know what is the best shipping method for my country italy ( with best estimated time )EMS OR DHL?
    Hi Friend, thx for your good question, you can choose dhl for faster shipping . if you want to get it before Christmas festival.

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 68 volte in 60 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi geek buying, can you please advise any shipping method that you are able to use in order to ship to Italy that will drop the risk of custom taxes or reduce their amount to the least amount as possible? Of course I'm referring to shipping from China, not the EU warehouse in UK.

Inviato dal mio ECOO_E04_3GB+ usando Androidiani App

Banned

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da lzwfkv Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi geek buying, can you please advise any shipping method that you are able to use in order to ship to Italy that will drop the risk of custom taxes or reduce their amount to the least amount as possible? Of course I'm referring to shipping from China, not the EU warehouse in UK.

yeah, we can ship by EU SF shipping method which can avoid the tax, but the shipping fee will be higher. you can contact our customer service about it.

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 68 volte in 60 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi geekbuying thanks for your answer. I have tried to have a live chat with customer service for more than 1 hour while submitting my order, but the only feedback I have received was advertisement messages after about 1/2 an hour of connection, then nothing else. So, my order is now suspended in the cart and if not submitted within tomorrow I will get rid of it and decline.
    Have you any chance to address me to someone to assist or some explanation on how to use EU sf shipping? I couldn't find that option in the order checkout on your site.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Best regards.

Banned

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da lzwfkv Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi geekbuying thanks for your answer. I have tried to have a live chat with customer service for more than 1 hour while submitting my order, but the only feedback I have received was advertisement messages after about 1/2 an hour of connection, then nothing else. So, my order is now suspended in the cart and if not submitted within tomorrow I will get rid of it and decline.
    Have you any chance to address me to someone to assist or some explanation on how to use EU sf shipping? I couldn't find that option in the order checkout on your site.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Best regards.

i guess you still need the help from our customer service. they will help you solve it. you can tell them which way can avoid the tax to ship from China. They will tell you the way. SF EU express.
    best regards,
    Soda

Androidiano

Smartphone
    Next, Galaxy S3

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 11 volte in 8 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Geekbuying Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi Friends, we Geekbuying are glad to join this forum to share the latest news about our goods. If you have any question about the order problem, you can leave messages, we will try to help you transfer to customer service. Hope nice shopping from Geekbuying.

By the way, you can contact our customer service by yourself according to the following mails:
    support_payment@geekbuying.com 
    About payment failure, invalid coupon, duplicated orders, cancel orders, report error
    support_tracking@geekbuying.com
    About change address/shipping method, order status, tracking information, custom clearance
    support_aftersale@geekbuying.com
    About missing item, wrong item, defective item, item problems For wholesale order, please contact our wholesale team
    via Email:wholesale@geekbuying.com
    For affiliate affairs, please contact our marketing manager*
    via Email: marketing@geekbuying.com
    Hi Geekbuying can i remove a product after the purchase?

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio