CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: complicazio con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 11 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 12
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 16 su 16
Discussione:

Eonon g2110f non va screen mirroring

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

[QUOTE=pino80;7469819]l'app easy connect è nativa su tutte le rom stock !
    se easy connect non è preinstallata.... bisogna semplicemente andare su oem e installarla ![/QUOT

A me Easy connect nn ha mai funzionato, ne con rom stock, ne con la booroondook... per il momento ho ovviato con EZCast (su cell) e EZCast Screen (sulla radio), xo nn funziona con SkyGo (quando faccio partire il mirroring, skygo interrompe la trasmissione e da un messaggio di errore)...X il resto è ok, anche con Infinity, che nn posso installare sulla radio xche mi rileva il root e nn mi fa vedere niente, quindi devo fare il mirroring dal cell.
    Se qualcuno sa come risolvere per easy connect (asus zenfone 2 nn si connette, la radio mi da errore all'ultimo passaggio).
    Se sapete anche come risolvere il conflitto root - infinity ( Root Cloak nn risolve, neanche con sydia e SELinux installati)
    Grazie.

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di tabs78

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 73 volte in 66 Posts
    Predefinito

Easy connect è rognoso. Devi provare mille versioni finché non trovi quella che ti funziona.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk
    startac,trium,nokia3310,nokia3410,motorola,v547,n7 0,htc p3300,n96,omnia,iphone 3gs,htc desire,sgs,iphone4,sgs2,iphone 4s,sgs3,sgs4, G2, oneplus one, Z3C,S6,op3,m5s plus,s7 edge e archos 10.1,ipad2,galaxy tab2,ipad2, asus vivo tab smart, ipad mini, note 8, nexus 7, envy13

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da tabs78 Visualizza il messaggio
    Easy connect è rognoso. Devi provare mille versioni finché non trovi quella che ti funziona.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Dove si scarica? Ho cercato su google, mi spara su un sito cinese e poi mi scarica l'app DRIVE MODE...

Goa
    Goa non è in linea
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 2 volte in 2 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da snow76 Visualizza il messaggio
    Dove si scarica? Ho cercato su google, mi spara su un sito cinese e poi mi scarica l'app DRIVE MODE...
    C'è un post sul forum xda che ha la soluzione per colloro a cui non funge easy connect, ma non so se si puo linkare, cmq quoto il testo integralmente in inglese cosi magari ve lo leggete:

===============

Guys, I have found how to solve the Mirror function not working stating that you have 0 activations. It is not needed to put any file anywhere.
    I have two phones (LG G4 and Huawey Nexus 6P), both on Marshmallow (6.0.1) and both work perfectly fine with the 3.4.X version of the Easy connected app. Using USB or WiFi connection.
    The only needed action is to uninstall the old server app FROM YOUR PHONE.

If you have ever tried the old (or even a newer version) of the easy connected app to connect your phone, it installs two apps in your phone. An "easy connected server" app and a Drive Mode App(or something in Chinese letters).
    The drive mode is just a stupid app that is supposed to have a car interface, you can safely unninstall it after it is installed. The server App is the one that is very important. It is the one responsible for sending the screen information from the phone to the HU, and also to receive the touch information from the HU.
    The old server version installed on your phone is the one giving you trouble. And it is giving these certificate errors.

Whenever you are trying to install a new version of the EasyConnected app, remember to uninstall the old version of the server app (on your phone) and then restart the process.
    If I had this info earlier, it would save me a lot of trouble.

The server App does not appear in the normal App drawer, you have to go to:
    Settings->Applications->all installed to find it. Simply click it and choose to uninstall. (Easy Connected Server)

After that, restart the process to connect your phone again (remember, the first time you have to use the USB connnection) and it will be installed again. It even auto-update itself after installation.
    Also remember that you have to have USB debbuging (under developer options) active all the time.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to give you all the info necessary. I'll also let some words below so people can find this post in search.

EasyConnected, Easy connected, Mirror function, mirroring, display

==========

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Goa Visualizza il messaggio
    C'è un post sul forum xda che ha la soluzione per colloro a cui non funge easy connect, ma non so se si puo linkare, cmq quoto il testo integralmente in inglese cosi magari ve lo leggete:

===============

Guys, I have found how to solve the Mirror function not working stating that you have 0 activations. It is not needed to put any file anywhere.
    I have two phones (LG G4 and Huawey Nexus 6P), both on Marshmallow (6.0.1) and both work perfectly fine with the 3.4.X version of the Easy connected app. Using USB or WiFi connection.
    The only needed action is to uninstall the old server app FROM YOUR PHONE.

If you have ever tried the old (or even a newer version) of the easy connected app to connect your phone, it installs two apps in your phone. An "easy connected server" app and a Drive Mode App(or something in Chinese letters).
    The drive mode is just a stupid app that is supposed to have a car interface, you can safely unninstall it after it is installed. The server App is the one that is very important. It is the one responsible for sending the screen information from the phone to the HU, and also to receive the touch information from the HU.
    The old server version installed on your phone is the one giving you trouble. And it is giving these certificate errors.

Whenever you are trying to install a new version of the EasyConnected app, remember to uninstall the old version of the server app (on your phone) and then restart the process.
    If I had this info earlier, it would save me a lot of trouble.

The server App does not appear in the normal App drawer, you have to go to:
    Settings->Applications->all installed to find it. Simply click it and choose to uninstall. (Easy Connected Server)

After that, restart the process to connect your phone again (remember, the first time you have to use the USB connnection) and it will be installed again. It even auto-update itself after installation.
    Also remember that you have to have USB debbuging (under developer options) active all the time.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to give you all the info necessary. I'll also let some words below so people can find this post in search.

EasyConnected, Easy connected, Mirror function, mirroring, display

==========

Buona sera, ho acquistato un autoradio xtrons con android 5.1 installato cera questa app easy connected pro, vado per collegare lg g3 d855 con android 6.0 ma non riesco e neppure con samsung s6 edge sempre con android 6.0, però sul samsung almeno mi dice di scaricare alcune app per trasferire, mentre trova immediatamente uno smartphone chinafonino senza marca, potreste aiutarmi? su playstore non si trova questa app che sembra essere ottima, sullo stereo non posso disinstallarla, se non esiste una soluzione, anche un altra app valida a questa.
    Grazie e spero in un vostro aiuto

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Buongiorno forse ho risolto entrando in opzione sviluppatore e abilitando usb debugging

Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 12

Permessi di invio