CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 39 di 50 primaprima ... 29373839404149 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 381 a 390 su 491
Discussione:

[ROM] [ZTE Z7MAX] [Android 6.0] CM 13.0 unofficial

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 9 volte in 9 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da paolothlw8 Visualizza il messaggio
    for the front camera fix copy this file inside the directory frameworks/base/core/java/org/codeaurora/camera/ and recompile

QCFace.java
    That worked! Thank you very much! I noticed that if i turned off the expression recognition(that little smile next to the settings cog) the front camera stopped crashing and worked properly, so that was what it was missing.

I discovered 2 more minor issues. Messenger, facebook and probably more social networking apps fc at login time, an issue i fixed by substituting libssl.so and libboringssl-compat.so from your cm builds. Your files fully fixed it, although i would be great to have them fixed at the source level. What i also discovered today, is that my build fails the 3d part of antutu benchmark every time by crashing the 3dbench application at random times. I tried a few 3d games and they play fine, so i don't consider it to be that big an issue, apart from the much lower antutu bench scores(about 40000 without the 3d part). I tried 3dmark and it worked ok, except for the part with the offscreen rendering, so that could be a lead to fix the problem.

On the upside, i tried a fix i found on the 4pda forum for the bluetooth music, removing hci_qcomm_init from the vendor folder and i have not encountered stuttering on a2dp yet, although i didn't have time to test it throughly. The random reboots that cm13 rel v10 had on high accuracy location mode are also completely gone as well, i tested pokemon go(which was unplayable on rel 10) and it played fine and rock stable. You probably have that fixed on rel 11 though . Thank you for your contribution and your help, hope you can take some time to help a fellow in learning the inner workings of android!

Sviluppatore Android L'avatar di PaoloW8

Smartphone
    NUBIA Z7 MAX, ZOPO 990 (morto)

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3,142 volte in 1,779 Posts
    Predefinito

I already removed the hci_qcomm_init in rel V10 but the problem doesn't seem fixed, stuttering sometimes reappears

for the facebook, messenger etc bug try to add this patch in your source code
    Gerrit Code Review
    Nubia Z7MAX
    rom compilate da me: CM 12.1, BlissPop, CarbonROM

4. I seguenti 2 Utenti hanno ringraziato PaoloW8 per il post:

flasher (25-07-16),pchatzop (25-07-16)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

The patch worked perfectly. Not only camera, fb/messenger is fixed, but the 3d test gpu problem is gone as well. I run antutu and i got 60000 score. Thank you very much paolo! I can post the rom now, giving all credits to you for the work and help.

6. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

PaoloW8 (25-07-16)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

I tried including some of ultimatum163's kernel fixes from here: https://github.com/ultimatum163/andr...l_nubia_nx507j . After merging his latest commits for bluetooth and a2dp in the kernel source and compiling, the a2dp issue seems to be gone. Before, after 10-15 mins maximum i would get stuttering, and the only solution was a reboot. Now i could play music for more than 2 hours, connect/disconnect the bluetooth connection(that was almost sure to cause stuttering), and i got no stuttering so far. I am not that good with git yet, but i will soon push the changes to my repos (once i figure out the commands ) . Have a look at the latest commits paolo, and you will probably have that persistent bug squashed in your next release as well.

8. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

PaoloW8 (27-07-16)

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

thanks, I will try with this ultimatum163 kernel patch
    Nubia Z7MAX

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 4 volte in 4 Posts
    Predefinito

Paolothlw8

Hello, I compiled CM13, Gello run time flash back, which is where the problem? Thank you!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Hello, you can have a look at my git here: https://github.com/MrPink7 . I have uploaded all my source changes, which include the bluetooth a2dp fix, adding f2fs for /cache and /data, adding crypto support for /data and fixing CVE-2016-2059. Feel free to include whatever you like in your new release. I'm currently trying to fix CVE-2016-2503 but i get stuck at logo every time i flash the modified kernel. If i get it working it'll be up in my git.

12. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

PaoloW8 (10-08-16)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Fixed! Changes in my github shortly. Only vulnerability remaining is CVE-2016-5340. I applied the patch correctly for this vulnerability, but it still isn't fixed. Will try merging the patch from other kernel trees.

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

I already added the patch fix for cve-2016-2059, 2503, 2504, 5340 (quadrooter vulnerability) and cve-2016-2060.
    if I check with the app qualcomm vulnerability scanner still say vulnerable only to cve-2016-2504 but if I try with the app quadrooter scanner say vulnerable only to cve-2016-5340....so....who is right ?

for the bluetooth fix, I already tried the kernel fix by ultimatum163 but the problem still present, sometimes audio start stuttering again
    anyway, now I check your source code
    thanks

edit:
    I saw that you are using a different acdbdata blobs, where did you get them? (now I try with your blobs)
    Ultima modifica di PaoloW8; 10-08-16 alle 19:53
    Nubia Z7MAX

15. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato PaoloW8 per il post:

pchatzop (11-08-16)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

You are correct about the stuttering, although the patch did improve the stability of the a2dp connection a great deal, it was unusable before(for me), but now it still happens, but it could happen so rarely as to not notice it at all. Overall it happened 1 time with the patch in place,in 4-5 days using the a2dp for car music, and a reboot solved it and music was playing for more than 1 and a half hours without problems on my friend's car with bluetooth stereo. All this with the old acdbdata blobs. Haven't got the chance to test the new ones yet.

Ultimatum163 posted them as a patch in his nubia z7 mini thread in 4pda. I used them in my latest builds but did not have the chance to test the a2dp yet, no friend here with car stereo or bluetooth headset right now . Give them a try and report back, but i have the impression that they cause the call quality to deteriorate a little bit, so i reverted them, except the bluetooth one, in my local dir. Now my phone works fine with the old blobs(call quality seems fine to me again), with only the bluetooth one changed. If they help with the stuttering, i hope only the bluetooth one is enough.

As for the vulnerabilities, I tried both programs after doing my best with the patches, both report only CVE-2016-5430 remaining in my device.

Pagina 39 di 50 primaprima ... 29373839404149 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio