Salve Ragazzi volevo invitarvi a provare quest'applicazione per Facebook che migliora nettamente l'esperienza d'uso di Facebook.
Tutto sará accessibile in maniera istantanea ed anche in caso di assenza di connessione.
Io la sto provando da un pó dato che lo sviluppatore ed ideatore é un mio amico e sono sicuro che sfonderá.
Ecco il link diretto all pagina per il download: oStream - We are speeding up your Facebook mobile experience
per info o richieste potete chiedere a me e le gireró allo sviluppatore, grazie!
Intanto vi dico che bug grossi non ce ne sono, io lo uso senza problemi ed anticipo che non sono i previsti (salvo cambiamenti) i messaggi privati.
oStream 1.3.6 is finally ready, and it's available for download here:
What's new in this version?
- Invitation codes are not anymore required. App is basically open to everyone.
- From now on your settings will be saved in oStream cloud. This means that if you reinstall the app or if you even change your device you will always find the settings you had before
- It's now possible to move the app to sd card
- Now notifications make the default Android sound (you can disable it in settings)
- Solved this bug: if you posted two or more comments the order was incorrect
- Solved this bug: after searching a profile and then pressing back a blank screen was shown
- (Reported from different people here) If you open three times notifications or news feed and then go back you have to go back one time (not anymore three)
- Now when you reinstall the app oStream will delete all your old cache
- Solved this bug: Number of comments in news feed was sometimes shown in the wrong way
Additionally since today some new users will have ads on the top of the application. Anyone here in this group will NEVER see ads. Additionally we will provide a couple of ways to remove ads (one will be through invite friends).
Finally fix the problem that makes on < 2.3 devices to lose the scroll while changing activity. In the evening i look forward to fix it and repost the new app.
What will be doing now?
We have been overwhelmed of work in the last week. Hundreds of magazines have written stories about us and thousands of users have signed up.
Let me share with you that when you see that your work is so appreciated is really, really amazing.
Now: we have still 10 bugs which we believe are very relevant. We will fix it in next week. A new version should be available soon, in 1 week or even before.
Even if the app is still immature we believe that we have already valuable for end user.
That's why i'm happy to share with you that we plan to go to Google play Store before 17th December!