CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 9mm con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: massimo2967 con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: bluemask con ben 46 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

Android e file cancellati URGENTISSIMO!!!

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Android e file cancellati URGENTISSIMO!!!

Qualcuno mi sa dire se esiste un modo per recuperare un file cancellato per errore ( nel mio caso è un video ) dalla memoria interna del telefono (Samsung Tab)?

Grazie mille.

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 6 volte in 6 Posts
    Predefinito

Prova con questa soluzione, trovata con Google.
    How to recover lost videos and other files from android
    I had a similar problem just this past weekend and here is how I recovered 3 lost videos from my Galaxy S android phone.

1) Use the USB cable supplied with your phone and patch it in to your pc. It should be recognized as a drive (H: for mine).

2) Download and install EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition 5.0.1 from Free Data Recovery Software to free recover deleted files and recover formatted or corrupt hard drives - EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition. TO YOUR PC.

3) Start the application and point it toward drive H: (will be different for you I'm sure)

4) Check off the types of files you want to recover. I deselected music files as that would put me over the 1 gig limit that the free version of this software will recover. I did not specifically choose sub-directories as the software handles this just fine.

5) Let it run. It took the software about 1 hour to recover 105 deleted files
    (you must choose where to save the files, somewhere on your PC, I created a special folder called c:\recovery just for this).

6) After it is done, Browse the files in your recovery folder, keep what you need and delete the rest.

Important: Do not save ANYTHING to your phones drive when you realize you have deleted something important. Turn off wi-fi, email alerts, facebook, etc. I would suggest turning your phone off immediately to prevent this until you are ready to recover files.

Good Luck, it worked fine for me.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Altra possibilità:
    How to recover deleted files on a android phone?
    Ultima modifica di masci; 15-11-11 alle 18:28

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio