CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: complicazio con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 15
Discussione:

Mediacom 810c boot problems(please help me)

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Smile

Mediacom 810c boot problems(please help me)

So , hello to everyone,i have some problems with boot my device.i will write on english because i dont speak italian and i have some troubles with translating youor word on forum with google translator(he translate some word wrong),i also speak croatia so if someone speak croatian it will be also good for me to help.so i bougth Mc810c before 7days in Trieste (unieuro) because i found here some informations and it seems for me the prize was also good because here in croatia Tablets are much expensive than in italy.tablet work perfectly until yestreday evening.battery was under 15% and i had wifi turned on and on that moment he turnd off,than i put batt. charger and when tablet start loadin boot he stopedd on ANDROID icon and not so much as moved further,so i pass this mediacom and robot logo and didnt pass android logo,he cant move to home screen.i must say that i didnt root nothing rom and system are original like i bought him in market,i only put som apps like youtube,skype and Market (version foud here on the forum).please help me step by step on english or croatian(who knows) to understand procedure otherwise i will must go again to unieuro but i know that this can be repaird from forum..thank you very much and big hello from istria.

Androidiano L'avatar di Einander

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 19 volte in 17 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi, you show back of the tablet and search a very small hole. Insert in this hole a toothpick and push it. Then turned on the tablet
    Ultima modifica di Einander; 23-10-11 alle 14:23
    Smartpad810c ***Mediadroid v3.0 Kernel Mediacom***

4. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato Einander per il post:

cro_man (23-10-11)

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di fintematic

Smartphone
    Xperia Play - Toshiba Folio100

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 735 volte in 316 Posts
    Predefinito

hi cro_man, you can to try pressing the reset key behind the device..
    let me know
    Hi Finte

6. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato fintematic per il post:

cro_man (23-10-11)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

hello again,thanks for helping me on english because sorry i realy dont no italian..so i try this solution with reset key and again same thing.do maybe have some another solution with some key presing and holding..i will be grateful for your help..finte and einader do you now another trick,i sow something Jail wrote but couldnt understand every thing..hi

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

At this time you can try to download one rom from this forum and do the processing following instructions that are in italian but you can translate them... i think this is a solutions...

9. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato fintematic per il post:

cro_man (23-10-11)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

maybe i will must do that but this my first time that i have tablet and i dont now how to do that im little bit scare about doing that.but do you now how to get maybe to safe mode or could you link me whick is the right rom to install..thank you i lot man..

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

cro man i sent you a private message

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 15 volte in 13 Posts
    Predefinito

hello cro_man!
    to solve your problem, first try to boot your tablet and then push a needle in the little hole on the back, near the sdcard bay.
    if this thing don't work, to start in safe mode reset again with the needle and keep pressed the menu button (the third touchbutton, under the home button) until the tablet shows the lock screen.
    if this thing don't work again, you better do a firmware reinstall. you could use a standard rom (on the mediacom support site) or a modded one that we have here (like pistoneone or gexrom's one). we will help you in doing that giving you info in english...greetings from italy to your wonderful country, i visit croatia every summer!

Androidiano L'avatar di GioJohn

Smartphone
    Moto GiGi

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 36 volte in 31 Posts
    Predefinito

In the instructions book there is written "never let the charge be below 15%"...it's a common issue, you have to send it back

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

giuseppericcardi , thank you like finte,i will try again procedure like you telling now.if this 2 first step dont go i will use 3 option to do rom.i will send again meseage after doing this 2 first step if this dont work then you will help me with english translation like Finte doing..thank you for greeting you also have nice country,i usually go to trieste every time im have free time to spend..see you later here

15. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato cro_man per il post:

fintematic (23-10-11)

Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio