CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: iLuke con ben 15 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: kalel77 con ben 85 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: ste22032 con ben 445 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

smartpad 844i firmware update

Baby Droid
    Thanks
    Predefinito

smartpad 844i firmware update

Hello everyone, i don't speak italian, but i need some help. My friend bought smartpad 844i, but does not have access to google play, i have managed to translate some of topics on this forum, that is possible if i update on newest firmware witch is in mediacom website. My question is can anyone write on english how can i update firmware, because mediacom website is completely on italian. Thanks a lot.

Baby Droid
    Thanks
    Predefinito

I try to help, download the archive from mediacom website for your model unzip the archive and turn off the tablet, then now you need a pc with windows os is better connect usb cable and press volume - (volume down) windows search for driver you have to specify the driver in the archive you have download from mediacom and install , if you have do it correctly open the rkupdate program .exe and you can see in bottom you tablet connected with a icon green select in top a iso image its all in archive downloaded and press restore in bottom , the problem is only to install the driver usb rockchip after that is very easy.

Inviato dal mio DATAM819HD_A usando Androidiani App

Permessi di invio