funziona cn smartpad 740 s1??Supported tablets
* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_1.2.x.zip.
* Visture V3 and clones need visturev3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* CEMA10N7 "unknown" device needs cema10n7_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* LY-F1 and clones need lyf1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXLv2 needs protab2xxlv2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* TNT Singularity and clones need singularity_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T01 needs t01_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T02 needs t02_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V1 needs t05a-v1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V2 needs t05a-v2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V3 needs t05a-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a (unknown version) needs t05a-unk_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 needs t10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 with mxc622x g-sensor needs t10-2axis_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N10 needs n10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3 needs vi30-deluxe-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi40 Ultimate needs vi40-ultimate_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi10 Elite needs vi10-elite_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Elf needs elf_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Sanei N83 Deluxe needs n83-deluxe_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3 needs aurora_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (you find it in 3rd_party section)
Tablets supported with legacy support (see FAQS section for more infos)
* Mediacom 917i and 927i need 917i-927i_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G2 needs g2_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G9 (those not working fine with "regular" 907c comp zip) needs g9_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Sanei N90 needs n90_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip comp zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v1 and v2 need aurora-v1-v2_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip
* MK802 PC-on-a-stick needs mk802_legacy-compatibility-jb_vX.zip
You can check "testing" section of my AndroidFileHost space to find out few more tablets that require some testing to be approved
You can get them on this website
* Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* NTFS and ExFat support
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* !!! IMPORTANT !!! You need a /system partition of at least 300 MB or you have to avoid flashing gapps !!! IMPORTANT !!!
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy cm10
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache
*** This will be the latest release. Rom development is now discontinued since I moved to other SoCs ***
* Spoofed as Nexus 7 (if you have any trouble with Play Store clear both "Google services framework" and "Google play store" data)
* Fixed FC on license check of some games (specially gameloft one)
* Fixed camera picture capture
* Bluetooth dongle now supports hotplug
* Different options under "Settings" if you're using tablet or phablet UI (for example to customize status bar toggles)
* Experimental: older surfaceflinger library, let's see if it really improves performance with some games or it is only placebo
* Re-added move 2 internal SD feature
* Updated upstream sources
* HW accelerated playback of local contents is limited to few files format but there's a nice workaround: since network playback works flawlessly we'll install an UPNP server that will automatically open our files from the loopback network interface. In this case stagefright player will kick in and will play every file without any trouble.
Install both MX Player and BubbleUPNP from Play store. Open BubbleUPNP and from "Library" section select the file to play. Choose MX Player as default player and enjoy the HW accelerated video playback
* If you wanna use the "phablet" ui change the entry "ro.disable_phablet_ui=1" to "ro.disable_phablet_ui=0" in file /system/build.prop (note that USB connection will work only in "phablet" mode)
* Github repository
paste these lines inside file ".repo/manifests/local_manifest.xmlcodice:repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b jellybean
now type this commandcodice:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <manifest> <remote name="github" fetch="git://github.com/" /> <remove-project name="hardware/libhardware"/> <remove-project name="frameworks/av"/> <remove-project name="frameworks/native"/> <remove-project name="frameworks/base"/> <remove-project name="system/core"/> <remove-project name="system/vold"/> <remove-project name="system/bluetooth"/> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_device_907" path="device/softwinner/907" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_hardware_realtek" path="hardware/realtek" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_hardware_libhardware" path="hardware/libhardware" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_frameworks_av" path="frameworks/av" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_frameworks_native" path="frameworks/native" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_frameworks_base" path="frameworks/base" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_system_core" path="system/core" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_system_vold" path="system/vold" /> <project remote="github" revision="jellybean-cm" name="christiantroy/android_system_bluetooth" path="system/bluetooth" /> </manifest>
finally you're ready to build itcodice:repo sync -j8
codice:lunch cm_907-userdebug && mka