CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 4eyes81 con ben 3 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: elmegio con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: bluemask con ben 43 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1
Discussione:

[ROM][28/05][AOSP][MASTER][2.3.4] Whisper

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Androidiano VIP L'avatar di nino90

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 207 volte in 128 Posts
    Predefinito

[ROM][28/05][AOSP][MASTER][2.3.4] Whisper

Yes, that's right, AOSP for Wildfire. This ROM is pure AOSP with several CM7 patches added for ARM6j compatibility. No apps have been modified and as yet there are no overlays. Camera should work but the default app FCs as we don't have a proper GPU nor the emulation that CM has. It is quite snappy when SetCPU is installed and is quite a bit smaller than CM7.

Sorry for the lack of screenshots but as it's stock you should know what to expect. You need to flash it then gapps like CM7, it includes Superuser and busybox. The first boot will take a while as it caches everything. Make sure you wipe data before installing.

If anything isn't working please post in the thread and I'll attempt to fix is ASAP. Please try to include a logcat of what happens when you try. I will release source for the vendor and patches for the modifies projects on Github soon but I have had to modify dalvik, V8 among others to get everything working so it won't be a straight forward git clone, sorry.

NOT WORKING:
    Camera app, download something from market.

Download
    Whisper

Google App

HTC Wildfire

Rom: COSG3
    Versione Android: 2.3.7

Il braccino mette il cippino

Permessi di invio