SALVE SU XDA C'E' QUESTA GUIDA ALL IN ONE. SPERO POSSA ESSERE UTILE, TRADOTTA E RIUTILIZZATA ALL' INTERNO DEL FORUM.
IL LINK DI ORIGINE Ŕ IL SEGUENTE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2132043
Since there is no forum made for Huawei Ascend P1/P1S (U9200) I wanted to gather all needed information in ONE topic.
This guide is made by me, but inspired by many people.
I am not responsible for ANY bricked device!
Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 guide by o-l-a-v.
"fonehacker" for great AIO flashing tool. Can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=28719715
"arkedk" for keeping us updated with latest firmware. His thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2075028
"lee140685" for learning me most of this sh!t in the first place His post is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=310
First of all:
1. Links to files is below!
2. Install drivers for adb and fastboot: http://www.teamandroid.com/2012/07/3...h-android-sdk/
3. Backup stuff you want to keep. These things can potencially delete stuff from your phone internal memory. Especially flashing new firmware. Use "MyPhoneExplorer", "Super Backup : SMS & Contacts", "Titanium Backup" or others. (Use Google)
4. Most of the stuff I've uploaded is heavily compressed by 7zip. You need 7zipto unzip stuff correctly.
5. Other things you should know:
→ Reboot phone to recovery: Turn on while holding volume up + volume down. Or through ADB: "adb reboot recovery"
→ Reboot phone to fastboot: Turn on while holding volume down. Huawei logo will appear and won't disappear. Or through ADB: "adb reboot-bootloader"
→ Shut down phone if it freezes: Hold power button until dead.
→ For ADB to work, debug mode must be enabled, and you must choose "Hi suite" as USB connection mode.
→ Tool that makes everything easier: "Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool$".
→ Some Huawei firmwares is made without FM radio app. If you want it, get this apk: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...J1oTimFuidUAFk
How to root (Works on ANY Huawei stock firmware)
1. Download ClockWorkMod beta. Unzip it, and place the .IMG in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools" folder.
2. Download "SU_Busybox_Package.zip". Don't unzip it. Place it on your SD card.
3. Turn off your phone. Restart it while holding volume down (Fastboot mode). Connect your phone via USB
4. In the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools", hold shift while right click. Choose "open command window here"
5. Write "fastboot devices" to verify that the computer detects your device. If not detected, you failed install Fastboot drivers. (Look at the top of this guide)
6. Write "fastboot boot cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img". This will boot your phone into CWM without the need of flashing it to your device.
7. In CWM recovery menu, choose install zip. Locate "SU_Busybox_Package.zip" on your SD-card and install it
8. Reboot the phone by option in CWM.
9. When phone is booted you should have a new app in your menu, "SuperSU". If so, you are done.
Install stock recovery or custom recovery. (Works regardless of root access or not)
1. Download the recovery you want. Place the .IMG file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools" folder.
2. Turn off your phone. Restart it while holding volume down (Fastboot mode). Connect your phone via USB
3. In the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools" folder, hold shift while right click. Choose "open command window here".
4. Write "fastboot devices" to verify that the computer detects your device. If not detected, you failed install Fastboot drivers. (Look at the top of this guide)
5. Write "fastboot flash recovery <your_recovery>.img". Ex: "fastboot flash recovery cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img"
6. If unsuccessful, try again, be very careful about typing it right. If successful, write "fastboot reboot" to reboot your phone. You are done.
Install any Huawei stock firmware, regardless of version (even from custom rom)B229 is different. See "FAQ" at bottom.
This will delete everything on your phone internal memory, and you will loose root.
Your phone must be rooted for this method to work (replacing build.prop. Check FAQ about build.prop if you have any questions)
1. Get firmware (UPDATE.APP), recovery.img and build.prop for desired firmware version.
2. Place the Update.app on your SD-card. The file structure MUST be: (Root of SD-card) -> dload\UPDATE.APP
3. Install recovery through the steps above.
4. Use "Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool$" to insert a different build.prop through ADB:
→ 4a. Open desired buil.prop in notepad, notepad++ or similar. Copy everything.
→ 4b. Connect phone in ADB mode.
→ 4c. Open "Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool$". Go to "Build.prop Editor"-tab
→ 4d. Insert what you copyed into the empty text field.
→ 4e. Click the "save" button and then "Flash to device". You must grant it access with the SuperSU-app.
→ 4f. If successful, you must click "Reboot device" for the changes to take effect.
→ 4g. Check "Settings -> About" to check if stated firmware version has been changed to the one you want.
5. Turn off your phone. Restart while pressing volume up + volume down. The firmware flashing procedure will start. If not, you have done something wrong.
Install custom firmwares/ROMs (Root not needed)
This will delete everything on your phone internal memory. Backup stuff you want to keep.
You will need custom recovery (ClockWorkMod) for this to work. Look above. (You can also do this without flashing custom recovery. Use command "fastboot boot cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img" instead.)
Depending on firmware, GAPPS (Google Apps) might not be included and must be flashed afterwards if it's wanted. (More information further down)
1. Download desired 3rd-party firmware, it must be a CWM flashable .zip. Place it on you memory card. If you are going to glash GAPPS, place GAPPS .zip on the memory card too.
2. Reboot you phone to recovery. Or boot "boot cwm_touch_recovery_viva_beta.img" from fastboot.
3. Wipe what ever the custom firmware needs to have wiped. Generally cache, dalvik and user data.
4. Flash the firmware .zip, and then, if you are going to flash GAPPS -> Flash the GAPPS .zip
6. Restart the phone. It will use alot of time the first time. If it uses more than, let's say.. 7 minutes, something is wrong (bootloop).
→ Wipe cache, dalvik and userdata with CWM.
→ If this does not solve the problem, check the files and reflash. If it still bootloops: The files don't work with U9200.
7. The phone starts successfully: You are done.
Install latest baseband version
Why?Baseband / radio.img is the software controlling everything that has to do with signal. Newer baseband versions can boost your performance + make battery last longer. It might make things worse, but generally newer means better.
How?There is no way to extract radio.img from Huawei firmware at this point. So only way to do this is through flashing a stock firmware from Huawei containing the baseband (radio.img) version you want. (Never firmware often contains newer baseband versions). If you want custom firmware/ROMs you can flash them over it, baseband version will remain/ radio.img/baseband is not included in custom firmwares/ROMs. Flashing any Huawei firmware will replace baseband with its own version.
For flashing procedure, see "Install any Huawei stock firmware, regardless of version you are on (even from custom rom)"
Install Google Apps (Google Play etc. aka GAPPS)
Why?You want google applications, but it's not included in the ROM you are flashing.
Which?GAPPS is made for every android version (ICS=4.0.x, JB=4.1.x and JB=4.2.x). Make sure you pick the right one!
How?Download correct GAPPS matching your desired firmware/ROM (Links further down in this guide). Use ClockWorkMod Recovery to flash it.
All Huawei stock firmwares (Except chinese versions) have this preinstalled. You need rooted firmware for installing GAPPS. If you install EmUI B525, B528 or B029 you must first root it! MIUI and other custom ROMs is rooted by standard.
Press THANKS if I've helped you!