CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 56 di 65 primaprima ... 6465455565758 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 551 a 560 su 641
Discussione:

[Huawei Ascend P1][ROM] AP_V9 by Mcdonald

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da bmas Visualizza il messaggio
    I know this camera, actually there is two "spanorgs" cameras but both are not good ported. There is often force close, gallery lacks on video/fc, when change some values force close (like panorama and so), picture quality of nissp is better. The most stable as port is this nissp Emui, but as I write should be touched a little (remove from settings not working functions, change default focus from Autofocus to Continuous, change gallerynext to QuickPic).
    Sorry again that I write in English and thanks a lot to Alobalobayeah that he write my post and give this info in Italian. I hope that dont disturb McDonald a lot and will be very thankful if this "touches" are possible to do.
    This one has no problem for me. Spanorg's emui 2.3 camera forces close but this one is stable. Probe it and tell me.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Regne Visualizza il messaggio
    This one has no problem for me. Spanorg's emui 2.3 camera forces close but this one is stable. Probe it and tell me.
    Okey.. I see that you cant understand me : ) I make a screen record to see that spanorgs port not even a little stable. As I say I tried already all ports .. and seems that the only one whom can be the best with a little "touches" is niisp`s.. I remove my previous camera and install again the one from your link .. just to prove you that is garbage which I know it before :- )
    Here is the link
    1. Camera become unresponsive when you change HDR ot something else.. You need to press home and then remove it from recent apps..
    2. I show you that the video has no continuous focus .. See how in the begging camera focus .. and then when recording .. cant focus on my USB drive..
    3. When I try to push the recorded video, Gallery FC..
    4. A lot of lacks at all, everything I say and before for spanorgs ports .. is as is : )

5. Tell me when you download the video to delete it : )

PP: Also seems like spanorgs ports has a little bit poor quality..
    Ultima modifica di bmas; 24-01-15 alle 18:08

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Okey.. I see that you cant understand me : ) I make a screen record to see that spanorgs port not even a little stable. As I say I tried already all ports .. and seems that the only one whom can be the best with a little "touches" is niisp`s.. I remove my previous camera and install again the one from your link .. just to prove you that is garbage which I know it before :- )
    Here is the link
    1. Camera become unresponsive when you change HDR ot something else.. You need to press home and then remove it from recent apps..
    2. I show you that the video has no continuous focus .. See how in the begging camera focus .. and then when recording .. cant focus on my USB drive..
    3. When I try to push the recorded video, Gallery FC..
    4. A lot of lacks at all, everything I say and before for spanorgs ports .. is as is : )

5. Tell me when you download the video to delete it : )

PP: Also seems like spanorgs ports has a little bit poor quality..
    I understand you perfectly
    Maybe something is wrong with your phone, because it works fine in mine.
    Anyway, thank you for your explanations...

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Regne Visualizza il messaggio
    Maybe something is wrong with your phone, because it works fine in mine.
    Not possible. You cant be only one in this earth who hasnt got the same lacks in this port as me. Even the spanorg itself dont deny them.. But may be you made some modifications ..
    However .. this is more like spam now .. I come back to my first please/request and you can stay with spanorgs port if is not problem to you to have all this lacks..

I see you talk something about f2fs .. In Mokee when I change Data and Cache to f2fs .. the ROM become the most responsive ever. I cant imagine if AP can work with f2fs .. AP now is so fast .. and if could be f2fs .. will be some performance beast..

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Not possible. You cant be only one in this earth who hasnt got the same lacks in this port as me. Even the spanorg itself dont deny them.. But may be you made some modifications ..
    However .. this is more like spam now .. I come back to my first please/request and you can stay with spanorgs port if is not problem to you to have all this lacks..

I see you talk something about f2fs .. In Mokee when I change Data and Cache to f2fs .. the ROM become the most responsive ever. I cant imagine if AP can work with f2fs .. AP now is so fast .. and if could be f2fs .. will be some performance beast..
    Thank you very much for your words... you make me feel so special!
    Take a look at xda developers: every body says Camera Emui 1 is ok but Emui 2.3 is unstable: XDA DEVELOPERS
    Take a look at HTCMania, the same: HTCMANIA

I'm not using spanorgs port, but when i used to do it, i had no bugs at all. Can you believe it? If i would have so many bugs i would never recommend you this option.

By now, i have a new chinese rom 4.4.4: FIUI, based on cyanogenmod, a great option!

If you agree, we're in an italian forum, let's try respect it and let's talk in italian,we can use google translate.

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di Mcdonald

Smartphone
    Mediapad - Honor 6 - Wiko Feve

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 734 volte in 507 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Alobalobayeah Visualizza il messaggio
    Ciao @Mcdonald, scusa se non è proprio il luogo più adatto ma è di sicuro il più seguito.
    Un utente su xda (bmasgone, che ringrazio) mi ha fatto notare che Niisp sta facendo una EMUI Camera portatile per KitKat, magari ti può interessare sopratutto per la versione light.. Comunque sia, siccome sono una persona oziosa fino al midollo ecco il testo scritto da lui stesso che mi secco a tradurre lol
    ok.....capisco......questo testo è dell'altro utente.....mi gireresti in pm un link del 3ead estero così cerco di capire meglio......grazie. Al momento ho scaricato il pack e approfondisco.

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Galaxy s21 5g - Galaxy s9

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 71 volte in 59 Posts
    Predefinito

CIAO P1isti......... giusto per un salutino (non sono sparito sono in stand by causa neo II^ paternità)

ZAO MC!!!!!!
    SE MI KLIKKATE GRAZIE QUANDO VI AIUTO, .... MI "RIEMPIO DI GIOIA"...!!!!

Senior Droid L'avatar di EgYpT

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S10

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 51 volte in 45 Posts
    Predefinito

Congratulazioni!

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di Mcdonald

Smartphone
    Mediapad - Honor 6 - Wiko Feve

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 734 volte in 507 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da pazzatoio Visualizza il messaggio
    CIAO P1isti......... giusto per un salutino (non sono sparito sono in stand by causa neo II^ paternità)

ZAO MC!!!!!!
    Auguri .....capisco che hai meno tempo per il modding, è normale.....

A tutti coloro che stanno testando la nuova fotocamera, come vi trovate?

Senior Droid L'avatar di EgYpT

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S10

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 51 volte in 45 Posts
    Predefinito

Io mi sto trovando bene, prima con la 8.2 ogni tanto crashava, ma era un po' tutto il telefono ad essere impazzito, quindi non lo attribuisco alla fotocamera. Dopo averlo wipato ed aver messo la 9 la situazione è decisamente migliorata.

Pagina 56 di 65 primaprima ... 6465455565758 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio