Dopo il fantastico lavoro su s2 gokhan si Ŕ spostato su s3...sicuramente sarÓ uno dei kernel pi¨ utilizzati su gt-i9300
Sito di gokhan: QUI
Thread su xda: QUI
FUNZIONA SOLO SU FIRMWARE ICS
- Supports both Samsung and CM9/AOSP/AOKP with a single kernel image
- CPU over/underclock: 100-1800MHz 18-steps
- CPU underclock (600mV-1500mV). vdd_levels and UV_mV interfaces.
- Insecure adb even though we have ro.secure=1
- optional smooth_scaling for those who wants to limit fast scaling of governors (such as ondemand)
triangle-away app support
- added hotplug governor and modified it to support quad-core
- Auto-root. You can also remove root via ExTweaks app and install it without rebooting your phone again. Auto-root can be disabled as well.
- You can completely disable android logger using ExTweaks app
- Adjustable charging speeds for AC and USB
- Cpu governor optimizations
- governor-aware stand-hotplug for old conventional governors
- Available CPU Governors: Pegasusq (default), Hotplug
- CIFS as module
- Available I/O schedulers: CFQ(default), noop, Deadline, SIO, V(R)
- init.d support
- ARM topology support (SCHED_MC)
- default idle mode is IDLE+LPA (highly recommended). however you can change the default to AFTR+LPA using ExTweaks.
- Automatic EFS Backup
- Samsung proprietary ExFat modules are loaded
- Lots of I/O tweaks and filesystem optimizations via some parts of thunderbolt scripts.
- NTFS automounting for USB sticks. When you plug in an NTFS formatted USB flash it will be automatically mounted to /mnt/ntfs folder.
- Almost everything is configurable such as scheduler features, hotplug thresholds, GPU frequencies, voltages, arm topology modes... and they are configurable via simple and free ExTweaks App from Google Play
- mDNIe negative effect toggle with home button (press it four times). the purpose of this feature is to inverse the colors especially when the background is white or bright. making the background darker will make your battery last longer.
- and some more not worth mentioning as separate items such as disabling mali state tracking and disabling some unnecessary debugging etc...
added (again) Entropy512′s multicast filter patch to wifi driver
possible sound crackling fix. (please test and report)
added gpu frequency steps (valid ones: 54 108 160 266 275 300 333 350 440 and also added 533MHz for those who like to overclock) to STweaks interface
some auto-brightness behavior modifications (known as brightness-curve from my S2 kernel).
enabled autorooting again (with SuperSu 0.94 from Chainfire)
increased usb charging current limit in STweaks to 900mA for those who have USB3 ports.
added 700 and 600MHz steps for touchboost setting in STweaks
enabled swap and zram support
updated pegasusq to the latest version which has min_cpu lock.
added 533MHz gpu step back and also added 600, 640, 666, 700 and 800MHz steps.
led brightness limit removed (cherry-picked from cm10 kernel)
set swappiness to 90 (only effective if you enable zram or swap)
reverted back to Linux 3.0.15 base as in Samsung stock kernel.
added a little delay before applying STweaks settings on boot to fix gpu settings not being applied.
speaker amplification is added back to stweaks but not as 0-63 but as 0-6, 0 will be the the same as stock.
Touch gestures by Tungstwenty (example gestures for S3).
gpu boost on touchscreen and pressing keys (hard & soft).
Update 1.5 -> 1.5.1: fixed lpm mode (charging when device is off). fixed amplification settings being reset on some conditions. some mali related changes. removed lots of unused and unnecessary code. some pegasusq changes. removed arm topology related patches.
Update 1.5.1 -> 1.5.2: set ro.debuggable to 1 in default.prop to get superuser working on cm10 (supersu users doesn’t need this update).
Update 1.5.2 -> 1.5.3: adb from jellybean sources. removed smooth scaling from STweaks settings (it was already disabled in v1.5 but I forgot to remove the settings from customconfig.xml). touch gesture size increased to 30 (by Tungstwenty). added NFS module. some tiny TMU modifications. Added lulzactiveq governor (by robertobsc). Changed memory mapped regions’ allocation sizes (by AndreiLux). fixed orbot problem. disabled kies daemon (thanks to AndreiLux).
Download versione 1.5.3:
versione tar per odin: QUI
versione zip per cwm: QUI