CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: Varioflex con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 14 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 35 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1
Discussione:

Nuova open recovery 2.0

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Senior Droid L'avatar di OTOGY2002

Smartphone
    + DI 10

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 34 volte in 28 Posts
    Smile

Nuova open recovery 2.0

Queste le novita':

[APORTE] Open Recovery ModMyMobile 2.0
    Well, i don't know if it goes here, if not, pleace someone move them

Hello to all!!!

As i said i was going to do it, i finished... is my little work for this big community.. for me... my second home..
    ok, i said it and was a promise, and the promise is debt :P... so here you have, Is the Official ModMyMobile Open Recovery.

Today i bring my open recovery... Based on the Open Recovery 1.37 by Skrilax_CZ and some stuffs form the Open Recovery 2.2.1 by grupoandroid, but with new and optimized scripts... Just in 23MB is containing the most important and new... Many improvements.

Specs:

- Improved scripts, added, deleted stuffs and some made from zero
    - Added launchers install menu, with 2 launchers.. Launcher Pro Plus y ADW Launcher
    - Deleted some things and options from menu for make it lighter and added some new things
    - Improved OC setting mode, now in the overcloaking menu, first select Load Module and then choose the frequency between 600 mhz - 700 mhz - 800 mhz - 900 mhz y 1000 mhz... (You just need to load the module the first time you make the overcloak, or after making total wipe, etc) (it works in all ROMs with the new module i've added)
    - Added bootanimation menu, here you can uninstall the bootanimation, deleting the bootanimation.zip and copying the bootanimation file to /system/bin for disabling it.. but for being foolproff, before deleting copy the bootanimation.zip and the file to a folder in the open recovery (in SD) for restoring pusposes.
    - Added Jit V7
    - Now restore flawlessly the nandroid backup (in example the telus 3.11 from evogp that some time didn't work, try this OR and it will work (at least in my test yes)
    - 3G Hack, Last Superuser.apk, APN
    - Mods Uninstalling Menu
    - etc (can't remember, i was editing little by little, i had no much time and can't remember everything i made :P)

download:4shared.com - free file sharing and storage - download

2. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato OTOGY2002 per il post:

iaio72 (22-09-10)

Permessi di invio