CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: complicazio con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 11 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
Discussione:

Call Volume !

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Call Volume !

Got my new Nubia Z7 Max last week and Its the best mobile i have owed. The only problem so far i have come across is when trying to make or receive a call and you press Speaker, the volume is very low compared to to when playing music or other media files.It is still on stock rom was updated today, I have checked volume controls and are all set to max, anyone know how to increase the speaker volume for when someone calls you and you press speaker, thank you.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da canford Visualizza il messaggio
    Got my new Nubia Z7 Max last week and Its the best mobile i have owed. The only problem so far i have come across is when trying to make or receive a call and you press Speaker, the volume is very low compared to to when playing music or other media files.It is still on stock rom was updated today, I have checked volume controls and are all set to max, anyone know how to increase the speaker volume for when someone calls you and you press speaker, thank you.
    Come on guys please help out here.
    Some very clever guys on here!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Hello Cuoco92, cannot get help anywhere, Can you use the post 2803 to increase to speaker call volume?
    Is there a different setting for speaker call volume? RX1 / RX2 / RX3 / RX4 / RX5 / RX6 / RX7. These are the values in the mixer_paths.xml
    Default is 84 for all.
    Thank you.

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di pesa1234

Smartphone
    Nubia Z11 MAX - Z7Max

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1,530 volte in 848 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da canford Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello Cuoco92, cannot get help anywhere, Can you use the post 2803 to increase to speaker call volume?
    Is there a different setting for speaker call volume? RX1 / RX2 / RX3 / RX4 / RX5 / RX6 / RX7. These are the values in the mixer_paths.xml
    Default is 84 for all.
    Thank you.
    If you have z7Max device you can try to use the add-on from bb72 on his rom thread...
    - MOD 11-10-2014:
    Speaker aumento livello Volume Originale
    Speaker aumento livello Volume Moderato
    Speaker aumento livello Volume Medio
    Speaker aumento livello Volume Alto
    L'aggiornamento (unico sia per Phablet che per Phone):
    - Aumenta il volume dello speaker durante vivavoce, play musica, suoneria e tutti i suoni di sistema......
    Installazione da recovery, wipe non necessari. Se al riavvio da recovery viene chiesto di fare il Fix del root dare conferma
    IMPORTANTE: la mod potrebbe danneggiare lo speaker del vostro cellulare, quindi se la installate lo fate a vostro rischio e pericolo. Ovviamente scegiendo i livelli di volume più alti ci potrebbero essere problemi di distorsione durante la riproduzione musicale. Questa Mod NON verrà mai implementata di default in nessuna release di rom ma resterà sempre come una mod a parte a discrezione di chi la vuole installare
    https://www.androidiani.com/forum/zt...ia-z7-max.html

Ciao e grazie

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da pesa1234 Visualizza il messaggio
    If you have z7Max device you can try to use the add-on from bb72 on his rom thread...

https://www.androidiani.com/forum/zt...ia-z7-max.html

Ciao e grazie
    Can you use a tool rather than changing the full rom?
    Or if anyone knows what theses values are: RX1 / RX2 / RX3 / RX4 / RX5 / RX6 / RX7. represent i will try and change speaker volume in the mixer_paths.xml but need to know which one is for speaker volume first, thanks for taking your time to reply.

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di pesa1234

Smartphone
    Nubia Z11 MAX - Z7Max

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1,530 volte in 848 Posts
    Predefinito

Please write Italian... These are the only things to adjust the volume
    Nubia Z7 Max - Z11 Max...

Permessi di invio