CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: complicazio con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

Driver HELP!

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Driver HELP!

Hi, im really sorry for speak in english (a bad one) but i cant posible speak italian, im from South America...and the problem whit my tablet leave me here.

I have an AOC BREZZE tablet, this one have the rockchip RK29, as many tablets here, triying to update whit some new ROM, i instaled one from the mediacom tablet 810c, the instalation was fine but just one finished, the touchcreen die, i cant use. Well, thats not re real problem, i didnt pay a lot of atention to that and i proceded to change again the ROM for the original, and here was the crush, i cant conect the tablet, because i dont have one driver who the tablet now request, the name is DATAM803HC, im been triying a lot of ways to get ir, but i cant. im desespered to fix my tablet, its my way to work and a lot of things more.

If someone knows something about, please help me, that driver DATAM803HC, its the only clue that i have to flash the tablet again.

Sorry for the place, and the english.

Please help me.

Nico Ramirez
    Chile

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

samsung-tablets.com/aoc-breeze-tablet-driver-download.html

Permessi di invio