CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 57 di 62 primaprima ... 7475556575859 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 561 a 570 su 618
Discussione:

Guida di unbrick z7 max-mini

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Ora ho sentito un strane GRRRK. Hardware problem temo

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Update: Ora sembra di funzionare su V1.48. Stasera faccio il upgrade a V1.64 (senza sd card e altri apps) e poi vada a android 5.0. Speriamo.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Il z7 max continue di fare reboot. Ora sono su versions 3.09. Non cambia nulla. Spesso il tel fa "scrirc' e riparte. Ultima volta dopo un back up con nubia account. Un problemi di hardware temo.

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di manuelb

Smartphone
    Honor 6 Plus/Opo/Asus tf300t

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 670 volte in 497 Posts
    Predefinito

Mi dispiace dirlo ma temo proprio di si.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Grazie. Lo mando a top****storie.
    E su garanzia.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Dopo un weekend con rebooting, oggi il tel a rimasto stabile. Nessun reboot. Speriamo che vada bene. Provera di testare durante le vacanze. PEro e strano.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Hello everyone.
    First of all I want to apologize that I write in English but I am Bulgarian and did not understand Italian. For answers and to know your questions will use google translate. I hope that what I wrote would be understandable for you.

I read the entire topic since my phone Nubia z7max bricked after changing the ROM from v3.22 to MOKEE. Before that I used CM12.1. All this was because I wanted to switch to Android 6.0 and МОКЕE or CM13. But because could not directly pass from CM to MOKEE I have to pass through a stock ROM 3.22 and then to MOKEE. And so began the odyssey with bricked z7max.
    The result of all this is that the phone after the restart stands logo NUBIA powered by Android. There is no possibility to enter into recovery, I was TWRP and accordingly have a backup made in TWRP ahead of time when my phone is working normally.
    With the combination Vol+, Vol- & Power pressed together for about 7-8 seconds the phone is recognized by the computer as HSUSB_Bulk and a couple of disc drives with a different volume. Drivers are installed correctly although hardware is 19d2 and the phone is recognized as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM XX).
    With the combination Vol+ & Power pressed together for about 7-8 seconds the phone is recognized as Android ADB Interface, on screen are Nubia logo. In this kind I can charge (at least visibly) TWRP through "Z7_Max_All_In_One_Tool_Created_By_Tigreos" (NeedRom), but after that I can not go into Recovery. With the same tool I can install stock recovery too but still can not login to recovery.
    I want to mention that I followed the direction of the first page, point by point, obtaining the aforesaid files and programs via google as most certain links in this topic do not work or have a problem with downloading. Besides the here guidance I have read several similar topics including Chinese NUBIA forum, XDA forum, 4PdA and so on.
    The problem with me is that the phone seemed in no way responds to the records of the ROM although it apparently goes correctly without any errors in any of the used programs: NX505J Nubia Tool V2.1.0, ToolStudio_4.6, QPST, eMMC Software Download (here the drama is deeper) and others used in various forums but never managed to drive it to work with me. Lead after each attempt (perhaps more than 20) to be recorded another stock ROM is that the effect is "NUBIA powered by Android" after the restart and so can stand 1-2 hours to it, yes I tried to wait for the phone to boot OS 1-2 hours
    I have over 10 types of diferent drivers downloaded from different places that I found around the internet. With each of these results is the same namely above descriptions.
    The biggest success I've achieved after many attempts, two weeks from now, are to initial animation pictures and melody at startup and phone suddenly goes off and after that are detected from PC like a Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM XX) and a couple of disc drives with a different volume.
    Until to reach this situation I have not had any problems either software or hardware with the phone.

Pleace Help

PS: Working with Windows 7 32-bit and turned off antivirus.
    Ultima modifica di gentata; 11-02-16 alle 18:15

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da hvis1608 Visualizza il messaggio
    Dopo un weekend con rebooting, oggi il tel a rimasto stabile. Nessun reboot. Speriamo che vada bene. Provera di testare durante le vacanze. PEro e strano.
    Update: Ho rimandato il tel a topresellerstore.it . era impossible di riparere. mi hanno compensato con un voucher di 260 euro considerando il 'wear and tear'. Un servizio correto mi sembra.
    Pero mi manco il Z7 max. What should I buy now?
    Ultima modifica di hvis1608; 13-02-16 alle 18:29

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di gieffe16

Smartphone
    LeEco X800cn-X820

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 481 volte in 403 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da hvis1608 Visualizza il messaggio
    Update: Ho rimandato il tel a topresellerstore.it . era impossible di riparere. mi hanno compensato con un voucher di 260 euro considerando il 'wear and tear'. Un servizio correto mi sembra.
    Pero mi manco il Z7 max. What should I buy now?
    Grande topresellerstore servizio più che corretto …. per me impeccabile da sicurezza di garanzia nei futuri acquisti

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Update:
    I fixed my phone. The problem was hardware, I have not changed the mainboard.
    Тhe "Guida di unbrick z7 max" of the first page work without problem only if the problem is not with the phone's hardware.
    I will not go into details on how I fixed phone but will only mention that they were involved oven (no microwave) and tray

Currently, the phone works like a new with the latest firm - stock v3.78.

Quote Originariamente inviato da manuelb Visualizza il messaggio
    Bisogna fare però una precisazione se il dispositivo è a batteria 0 (ve ne accorgerete dal led acceso spento) , bisogna prima di fare tutto attaccare il telefono a pc premere sempre i tre tasti,volume più-meno e power, rilasciare sempre il tasto power ma tenendo sempre premuti il tasto più e meno del volume per una quindicina di minuti, cosi facendo andrete a caricare forzosamente diciamo la batteria del vostro nubia un consiglio disabilitate nelle proprietà delle porte usb il risparmio energia……
    I would only add that it is not necessary to keep pressing the Vol + and Vol- to charge forcibly the battery. The battery is charged if the phone are recognized in some way by the computer (Vol+ Vol- & Power, Vol- & Power). The difference that charging current is very small but sufficient to charge the battery for longer time, of course.
    Ultima modifica di gentata; 25-02-16 alle 23:20

12. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato gentata per il post:

pesa1234 (25-02-16)

Pagina 57 di 62 primaprima ... 7475556575859 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio