Volevo presentarvi questa Rom localizzata in questa discussione su XDA:
[ROM] [2.1] [G1,MT3G, MT3G1.2] Chromatic 2.1 - [06/12 - v2.1] - xda-developers
La sto flashando perchè ho trovato interessante questa prova fatta da un utente esterno ai tester che potete trovare a pag 18 post numero 176:
"NOw that several newer versions of the Modded Cyan ROMs are flying around and that I have used them all for considerable amount of time, I think I redo my review of these excellent ROMs.
Chefs who upgraded their ROMs regularly are Christian/Kolohe (Speed Team), Cannon (Complete Eclair), Chromesmith (Chromatic) and Mek (Extreme). So this will include their ROMs.
The review considers only my personal experiences regarding Application Response (time taken for an app to open up after being clicked), speed, stability (Bugs, Nr. of FCs and/or random Reboots), Battery Life, Multitasking and Beauty.
1. CHROMATIC 2.1:
- Quickest app-response in this newer version. Former topper was Super E.
- Very very fast, actually the fastest of all Eclair around!
- Stable, Even if Over-clocked. No major Problems on my side.
- Battery Life is considerably better than previous ver.
- Excellent Multi-tasking (~Opera+root expl.+messaging+contacts+gallery, adding one more kicks all other from memory off)
- For those who like Black and dark themes, it's a Cool looking ROM. has no launcher button....invisible
2. Speed Team Eclair 2.0:
- App response has been worsen than v1.2, in all three variations of ver 2.0. It is now actually suffering in this area badly.
- Speed is really good, snappy overall. Slower than Super E 1.0.2 and Chroamtic 2.1 though.
- Highly Stable; as good as other stable builds. Very few Bugs.
- Good to quite good battery life in terms of Cyan 5.x Mods.
- Excellent Multi-tasking (in paar with Chromatic)
- Black themed, looks quite formal, rounded battery is added.
3. Complete Eclair 2.2.1:
- Moderate apps response, better than Speed Team now.
- Speed is in short is 'Moderate', Does not like Swap very much but with CC its snappy.
- Stable as an official build. No bugs literally. few patches makes it a perfect everyday use ROM.
- Battery Life is average to good...comparable to most that lasts long
- Multitasking is good...I dont know if the 'version used' makes a difference or not, it ranks the 2nd in this area.
- Stock look...LIke it very Much indeed.
4. E-Xtreme 1.3:
- good apps-response, Call lag reduction seem to work but not always
- Average Speed, no noticeable difference than most other variants.
- Quite Stable, few bugs were fixed already in the newer version
- No multi-tasking, I think they included the same kernel as from Super E
- battery drains like basic CyanMOD...
- Good looking - has two options to choose from BLACK & WHITE...great isnt it?
5. Super E 1.0.2: has not been updated for a while.
- Has very good apps-response
- Very fast, ranks itself as the 2nd fastest eclair ROM in my opinon.
- Stable, only one reboot. No FC in three days
- No multi-tasking yet, that will make it the perfect ROM..
- normal to Poor Battery Life
- Almost Stock Look
6. SuperBad 1.5.1:
- Moderate apps-response
- moderate Speed, I dont know if there is any hack for speed...it concentrates more on beautification/theming the stock Cyan
- Very Stable, Bugs r fixed, No complains
- No multi-tasking yet
- average to poor battery life
- Very good looking, has no launcher button....invisible
Comment: Big Thumbs up to all the hardworking Devs who put up with all our demands/shouts and so on...most of the ROMs do what a daily ROM should do....some have better speeds, some other Looks, some will just keep you away from all the hassle of setting up your Cyan 5.x ROM the way you want...so this review does not allow for any comparison (The order at which ROMs are placed are of no significance) or anything of that nature, just the summary of the experiences I gathered during my effort to choose my best ROM. Do you want to know which that is? I guess you can find that out yourselves"