CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 12 di 49 primaprima ... 2101112131422 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 111 a 120 su 484
Discussione:

[Huawei Ascend G615][PETIZIONE] contatto da forum spagnolo, sblocco del bootloader

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Nexus 5

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 257 volte in 137 Posts
    Predefinito

Purtroppo i post, a seguito della chiusura del forum europeo, mi sono preclusi.
    Posso prendere quello che mi hai mandato vi PM e ritradurlo.

PS. Sul forum cinese mi stanno chiedendo di scrivere in inglese perchè il cinese tradotto con google gli è incomprensibile...

fracarro
    Predefinito

1 papiro!

" Dear Huawei, you're very good at creating decoy, even in this forum Avatar

The thing that you do not know, or pretend to know, is that are the consumers who buy your products to JUDGE you and not the opposite!

Huawei has a little 'pride? 'Cause WE have PRIDE and we are deeply offended from your behavior!

If Huawei is SERIOUSLY going to compete with giants like Apple and Samsung, you need to talk less and work more.

Your work so far has not led to anything, except to a poorly developed software which is full of bugs; your emui is a clone of MIUI poorly done.

Dear Huawei do you want another bug? The kernel and the governor, which together lead to a disproportionate and excessive use of energy and heat.

A kernel that is not 'even been upgraded to a 3.4.x! (you're still stuck with a decrepit 3.0.8, which trailed by ICS!).

/ sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/scaling_gpu_max_freq/268435455 hz! (268 ghz???????) .....

But it had to be 480000 hz (480mhz by default)???!

Do not you want to unlock the bootloader? Do not want to release the SOURCES ?

Give us a ROM with a minimum of STABILITY, at least!

07/29 18:23:47] ... Primary display adapter : Unknown
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Current display mode : 1280 x 720 (332 ppi)
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Desired display mode : 1280 x 720
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Desired multisampling taps : 0
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... --------------------------------------------
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Valid display modes :
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... 00) 1280 x 720
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Window created : 1280x720
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface R bits : 8
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface G bits : 8
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface B bits : 8
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface A bits : 8
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface Z bits : 16
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... Surface S bits : 0
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Vendor : Hisilicon Technologies (Vivante Corporation)
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Device : Immersion.16 (GC4000core)
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Driver : OpenGL ES 2.0
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Language : OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Texture Units............... : 8
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Texture Size................ : 8192
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Texture Anisotropy.......... : 16
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Point Size.................. : 2048
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Min Line Width.................. : 1.00
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Line Width.................. : 8192.00
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Vertex Shader Uniforms...... : 568
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Vertex Shader Attributes.... : 16
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Fragment Shader Uniforms.... : 568
    [07/29 18:23:47] ... GPU Max Shader Varying Vectors...... : 12

Update GPU drivers!! We are tired to contact various games producers and ask them to adapt their games, and thier graphical engines, to our devices!!!!"

fracarro
    Predefinito

2 papiro!

" I'm Totally agree with what is written above.

Mr. Wang_Hg, kindly, could at least respond to our feedback and in particular with regard to the question that I'm going to ask you?

Some time ago (on 03/29/2013 22:04), I wrote my first email to the developers of kernel architecture K3V2, the one of our Device Ascend G615/U9508, highlighting the various SPECIFICAL BUGS about the electrical management and the asynchronous architecture of the various cores, as well as the BUGS were mainly addressed in the management of DDR / GPU / CPU 's frequencies.

As system policies were too restrictive (Pmqos) and how these negatively biased by the overall performance -of both 2D and 3D- giving staggered and FALSE results ( like on Antutu benchmarks) and returning, in the actual daily experience, disappointing performances.

On 04/03/2013 14:27, Reply by the responsible for the development huawei kernel;

"Hi Andrea, Your work K3V2 Regarding power management is very impressive. We are porting to Linux3.8 K3v2 for next Android update "

Mr. Wang_Hg, Kernel 3.8.x, not 3.0.x.!

Since the architecture K3V2 is based on Cortex-A9quad and Vivante GPU Core Licensed, I wonder how those qualities of SoC are wasted in a not-uniform Software Optimization!

These are things that should come BEFORE an interface MIUI / Apple style!

My English is not good but my ideas are Clear."

fracarro
    Predefinito

3 papiro!

" Dear Mr fraklee, thanks for your replies, i respect your work even if it’s made for a society where managers thinks only to increase annual revenue

You say you like the G615/Honor2/Gloryquad/U9508 as it is, but as you can see all european and china consumers that buy it are saying just the opposite

If you see blogs and forums, it’s clear to you that dissatisfaction and frustration reign regard this smartphone.

Just for example, till today every try to have an international translate for CWM recovey (now this recovery is only in chinese language) was in vain, cause no one answear to our claim, or to Genokolar’s question about translation of his recovery.
    Recovery that is bugged too:

- it’s impossible to do a nandroid backup, cause CUST partition (and also, or other partitions) is not saved during backup;

- wipe and format don’t work well, some files sometimes remain, and this cause corrupted files and corrupted installation of a Rom;

- Even if you chose format file for backup (Tar or Bub) recovery doesn’t recognize it and mix files , so backup file is corrupted too.

The only solution it’s a full restore of original recovery and Firmware every time that someone wants to try a new Emui, and this is a big inconvenience for who would modding its own device.

As you see, we can speak everytime about the same matter (or better, Huawei and his delegates do ) but problems exists, and are real.

I ask you, do you know Futuremark? It’s a society specialized in benchmark that can really test GPU and CPU for computers.
    Lately they create a new version of 3DMark, tha’s crossplatform and compatible for Mobile device too, named 3DMark Ice Storm.

futuremark.com/benchmarks/3dmark.

Now i prove to you the relevance of optimization on 3D, at least.

s24.postimg.org/9dd34grt1/B630fracarrofix.jpg

As you can see, on the left are displaied scores from Fracarro’s fix of a Huawei stock (B630 Emui JB, Linux kernel 3.0.8 that's from ICS) On the right Huawei stock. (in grey)
    Now Read carefully total scores and then compare it whit scores made fort this device (sign in red) , and tell me if an optimization can be set or not, and watch how much these scores are uniforms in every test, even in Physics test in which also CPU is required.

fracarro Fix JB =4441 – Huawei stock JB =3544 - Governor in standard mode!

So, you think that if Huawei release bootloader and source for this device, that value cannot increase significally?
    This is only a preview of what we can do on this device.

Just another little thing... do you really think that me and all the other people in the world, will buy a P6 (that brings the same SoC K3V2) or another smartphone from Huawei, after we have seen what is the behavior of Huawei regarding consumer and customer support?

We are talking about a device like U9508 (K3V2), that should be act as a springboard for EMEA?

Tell this to your Manager, then let we know their answer .

P.S: Someone from Huawei Team Facebook give us this answer:

it's not our fault, that the Source Codes are not public & the Bootloader is locked. We will remit all Unlock & Source Code requests to our developers. But there are already CFWs for the U9508. You can root and install CFW yet.

Yours Sincerely - HUAWEI Facebook Team

So who take the blame? nor the Facebook Team, nor EMUI team, who?

Can i suggest you something?
    Tell to some executive that Huawei credibility in EMEA it’s decreasing, with potentially lost of buyers, and of consequence money.
    You’ll see that fastly someone will call developer, and then like a kind of magic, bootloader will be unblocked, source code will be released.
    Just a little thing, also. Source code MUST be released, cause Android is under GPL , so if someone use this code without releasing source code, it’s breaking GPL license.
    And i don’t think that Google.inc it’s happy of this.

You sincerely"

Dovrebbe bastare LOL!!!

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Nexus 5

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Credo di si..LOL
    Ad ogni modo sono andato secco di PM sul profilo facebook di YU:

Dear Mr. Yu,
    as you will have been able to see, these days many European users are writing on Facebook, Twitter and the official forum emotion ui, ask for the unlock of the bootloader. I am one of these people.
    We are not criminals. We do not want to create discomfort.
    We just want to be heard.
    You've noticed how much there is dissatisfaction among owners of the device Ascend G615/u9508? Try to take a ride on the forum cn.club.cmall.com, and you can see how great our unhappiness is.
    The phone is very good, but the fact that the bootloader is locked is really an obstacle. We are not asking for miracles, we just ask that the GPL is respected and that it be given to us customers the possibility of developing the software.
    It would be a small gesture, but with enormous advantages: you can show to the world that Huawei is a company that knows how to communicate with clients and incorporate their needs.
    We could give you a great help in developing cutting-edge software.
    I apologize if I write directly to you, but nobody wants to listen to us.
    If you had a contact of a serious person willing to listen to us, please give this contact to us, and we won't disturb you anymore.
    Thanks,
    Alessandro
    #DisappointedHuaweiCustomerEU

7. I seguenti 2 Utenti hanno ringraziato erbode per il post:

n3xus22 (02-08-13)

Senior Droid L'avatar di asdf420

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 28 volte in 26 Posts
    Predefinito

State facendo un grande lavoro..intanto ho notato che nella pagina internazionale Huawei risponde solo ai post positivi..che cinesi!!!

fracarro
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da asdf420 Visualizza il messaggio
    State facendo un grande lavoro..intanto ho notato che nella pagina internazionale Huawei risponde solo ai post positivi..che cinesi!!!
    E che ti aspettavi da una mentalità comunista cinese (Huawei) LOL!

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Nexus 5

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da asdf420 Visualizza il messaggio
    Affinchè funzioni è indispensabile farlo tutti! oltretutto io da Martedì partirò per due settimane e non avrò internet, quindi voglio spararmi tutte le cartucce in questi giorni!

fracarro
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da erbode Visualizza il messaggio
    Affinchè funzioni è indispensabile farlo tutti! oltretutto io da Martedì partirò per due settimane e non avrò internet, quindi voglio spararmi tutte le cartucce in questi giorni!
    C'è un tizio che chiede se sei veramente Italiano lol!

Mache razza di domande sono haha! Cmq fai presente che quel fracarro è italiano come te

ps: attenzione agli insider man, leccaculo pagati dalla huawei che cercheranno in tutti i modi di sviare/screditare i tuoi post.

Essendo sul forum ufficiale cinese, ce ne saranno molti di più.

pps: magari chiedi ( o cmq qualche altro che chieda) gentilmente al moderatore di scrivere anche in inglese (oltre che in cinese), dal momento che esistono altri utenti internazionali che debbono leggere e scrivere in quella sezione

E siccome forse non ha ben capito, eccoti 3 punti salienti;

1 - Unlock bootloader codes

2 - Kernel Source and Android Source

3 - International Modding

L'OpenSource è d'Obbligo se huawei vuole utilizzare Android come OS di riferimento, o altrimenti che si crei un proprio sistema operativo, semplice no?!
    Ultima modifica di fracarro; 02-08-13 alle 15:41

fracarro
    Predefinito

Spettacolo!

Il Primo cinese che sostiene la causa, più o meno ho tradotto così;

"Vi Sosteniamo! ! ! Voi siete il Top"

tradotto da "支持!!!顶你"

Pagina 12 di 49 primaprima ... 2101112131422 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio