PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: platone76 con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 3 su 3
Discussione:

Problemi GPS calendario contatti sottoposti ad HTC

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Problemi GPS calendario contatti sottoposti ad HTC

Ciao a tutti,
    riporto lo scambio avuto con HTC risguardo i problemi da me riscontrati:
    IO:
    I have several problems with Tattoo:

1.GPS photo localization don't work (always 0.0 coord)

2.search in calendar don't work: I search "Luca" for birthday, and Tattoo returns another name but the correct day of birthday

3.In Contacts I can use only one label "Cellular", other number of the same contact I have to label as "Home", "Office", but not "Cellular"

HTC
    Regarding the issues you're facing with the handset kindly follow the instructions below: 1) Please make sure there is enough free memory on the “Phone memory”, to check the available memory kindly go to Home>Menu>SD card & Phone storage, make sure that there is at least 5.0 free MBs on the phone memory, if not kindly delete some applications to free memory. 2) Please uninstall any 3rd party application that you have on the device and has any relevance to the contacts, to check the permissions of the applications kindly go to Home>Menu>Applications>Manage applications>Permissions, to remove 3rd party applications please open the device in “Safe Mode” and delete the applications, to enter “Safe Mode” kindly power the device off and turn it on while you press and hold “Menu”. 3) If the issue is still not solved you can kindly try to perform a soft reset to the device by turning the device off, removing the battery and putting it back in again then turning on. 4) If the last step didn't solve the issue, kindly backup all the information on your handset either by synchronizing to a PC/laptop or by using a data backup software to back the information up on the memory card of the handset then perform a Hard Reset to your handset, kindly follow the steps below to perform the Hard Reset: Go To Home>Menu>Settings>Security>Factory data reset, Tap "Reset Phone" then tap "Erase everything" Kindly be informed that this process will erase all the information on the phone memory of your handset. Please note that you can contact us via support line. For further details, please go to HTC – Support – Customer Service – Support via Hotline, you'll find a toll free number that you can dial only from a landline. Best Regards, HTC Team HTC

IO
    Reply Hello, 1. about GPS coord in photos: reading the exif data on PC, the GPS data are present, and the memory avilable on phone and SD card is much much more than 5MB. 2. about contacts: I can add more than one number with "Cell" label if I mark the contact as "Google contact", but not if "Phone contact": I think this is an evident software limit, because it's absurd that an OS like Android don't manage this features. 3. I did't understand what is the solution suggested for "Search in calendar". Many Thanks
    Spero possa servire... aggiornerò il post se ho novità...
    SAlutations

HTC
    Thank you for your reply,

Regarding the cell label issue, kindly search on the Android market for 3rd party applications that could solve this issue.
    As for the other 2 issues kindly confirm that you've performed the soft reset and hard reset steps in the last email.

I nsistono con i vari reset... che ne pensate?
    Ultima modifica di iemai; 21-01-10 alle 21:44 - Motivo: aggiornamento

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di chefare

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 431 volte in 406 Posts
    Predefinito

Quindi ti hanno suggerito nell'ordine:

1) controllare se c'è sufficiente memoria libera
    2) fare l'avvio in safe mode e disinstallare le applicazioni di terze parti che possono modificare i contatti guardando nelle autorizzazioni in Impostazioni/applicazioni/gestisci applicazioni
    3) provare a togliere e rimettere la batteria (per cancellare qualcosa che sia eventualmente rimasto in memoria, presumo)
    4) provare a fare il ripristino delle impostazioni di fabbrica

Sono istruzioni piuttosto generiche

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

già... infatti la mia risposta avrebbe voluto essere più dura, ma mi sono trattenuto...
    in pratica nn mi hanno detto altro che spegnere e riaccendere...
    bah..