Utente del giorno: carotix con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 31 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 11 di 62 primaprima ... 9101112132161 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 101 a 110 su 619
Discussione:

Nessuno ha preso Google TV (revue)?

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 6 volte in 6 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da bob-ostia Visualizza il messaggio
    Io ho provato inizialmente a comperare dalla logitech.
    Per il noto problema di billing address mi hanno annullato l'ordine e restituito subito i soldi.
    Così invece di riprovare con un secondo ordine ho ordinato su amazon dove c'è la possibilità di non pagare le spese di spedizione.
    E' quello che vorrei fare anche io ma non mi hanno ancora restituito i soldi...
    Ho mandato una nuova mail chiedendo se perfavore possono confermarmi il primo ordine, se rispondono negativamente gli chiederò immediatamente il rimborso.

Androidiano VIP

Smartphone
    HTC WILDFIRE SAMSUNG GALAXY S

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 61 volte in 59 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da TheDuck
    Originariamente inviato da bob-ostia
    Io ho provato inizialmente a comperare dalla logitech.
    Per il noto problema di billing address mi hanno annullato l'ordine e restituito subito i soldi.
    Così invece di riprovare con un secondo ordine ho ordinato su amazon dove c'è la possibilità di non pagare le spese di spedizione.
    E' quello che vorrei fare anche io ma non mi hanno ancora restituito i soldi...
    Ho mandato una nuova mail chiedendo se perfavore possono confermarmi il primo ordine, se rispondono negativamente gli chiederò immediatamente il rimborso.

Se hai pagato con paypal devi aspettare , a me ci sono voluti circa tre giorni, comunque deve esserti arrivata l'e-mail di paypal con la dicitura di rimborso.
    Nel caso di pagamento con carta di credito devi aspettare i tempi di rimborso della tua banca.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 usando [URL=http://il-bu.ch/androidianiapp]Androidiani App[/URl

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di PaoloLast

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 104 volte in 100 Posts
    Predefinito

Ciao Ragazzi! buone notizie!! mi è arrivata una mail che conferma l'imminente arrivo dell'update!!

Hello,

Thank you for having purchased a Google TV product with the initial version of our software.

We’re excited to send you this advance notice about a number of software improvements that will soon be coming to your device through an automatic update. The update is rolling out over the next few weeks.

When you see a dialogue box on your TV saying “update available,” feel free to click “update now,” otherwise you can postpone the update by a few hours by clicking “not now” (handy if you’re in the middle of watching a movie). Once the update has downloaded, just follow the on-screen instructions.

The on-screen instructions include a quick guide to what’s new, but here’s an overview of the exciting new features we’re bringing you:

Keep it simple

The interface is now much simpler. The new customizable home screen gets you to your favorite content quickly. And within “all apps” you can see all of your shortcuts, similar to your Android phone or tablet.

Make it easy to find something worth watching

We’ve improved search across the board for content from live TV, Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more. But what if you don’t know what to search for? There’s now an app called “TV & Movies” that let’s you easily browse through 80,000 movies and TV episodes across cable or satellite, Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, and many other sites. If you’ve opted in to recommendations, we can better predict what you want to watch next.

Make YouTube better on TV

We’re launching a new YouTube experience specifically built for Google TV. It is now fast and easy to get to your favorite HD-quality YouTube entertainment. And we’ve integrated YouTube more closely with Google TV search, so that you can turn virtually any topic – mountain biking, cooking, etc. – into a channel.

Bring more apps to TV

We are opening up the TV to the creativity of content creators large and small through Android Market. Android developers can now bring existing mobile apps or entirely new ones to TV. Initially, the number of apps won’t be large – for example, apps requiring a touch screen, GPS, or telephony won’t show up – but 50 developers have seeded the Market with some cool and useful apps for the TV. We’re excited to see the number of apps grow.

For even more information on these changes, check out these links:

Help Center
    Website
    You can also see our revised Additional Terms of Service and Privacy Note that apply to our updated software here

Happy TV watching!

The Google TV Team

© 2011 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google TV product or account.
    Happy Halloween!
    <-<Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250>->
    <-<Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 AT&T>->
    <-<Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100>->
    <-<Logitech Revue with Google TV>->
    <-<Creative ZiiO 7>->
    <-<LG Optimus 3D P920>->
    <-<Motorola Milestone A853>->
    EX<-<Huawei Ideos U8150>->
    EX<-<Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000>->
    EX<-<Motorola BackFlip MB300>->
    EX<-<HTC Magic 32A - White>->

Androidiano VIP

Smartphone
    HTC WILDFIRE SAMSUNG GALAXY S

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 61 volte in 59 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da PaoloLast
    Ciao Ragazzi! buone notizie!! mi è arrivata una mail che conferma l'imminente arrivo dell'update!!

Hello,

Thank you for having purchased a Google TV product with the initial version of our software.

We&rsquo;re excited to send you this advance notice about a number of software improvements that will soon be coming to your device through an automatic update. The update is rolling out over the next few weeks.

When you see a dialogue box on your TV saying &ldquo;update available,&rdquo; feel free to click &ldquo;update now,&rdquo; otherwise you can postpone the update by a few hours by clicking &ldquo;not now&rdquo; (handy if you&rsquo;re in the middle of watching a movie). Once the update has downloaded, just follow the on-screen instructions.

The on-screen instructions include a quick guide to what&rsquo;s new, but here&rsquo;s an overview of the exciting new features we&rsquo;re bringing you:

Keep it simple

The interface is now much simpler. The new customizable home screen gets you to your favorite content quickly. And within &ldquo;all apps&rdquo; you can see all of your shortcuts, similar to your Android phone or tablet.

Make it easy to find something worth watching

We&rsquo;ve improved search across the board for content from live TV, Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more. But what if you don&rsquo;t know what to search for? There&rsquo;s now an app called &ldquo;TV & Movies&rdquo; that let&rsquo;s you easily browse through 80,000 movies and TV episodes across cable or satellite, Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, and many other sites. If you&rsquo;ve opted in to recommendations, we can better predict what you want to watch next.

Make YouTube better on TV

We&rsquo;re launching a new YouTube experience specifically built for Google TV. It is now fast and easy to get to your favorite HD-quality YouTube entertainment. And we&rsquo;ve integrated YouTube more closely with Google TV search, so that you can turn virtually any topic &ndash; mountain biking, cooking, etc. &ndash; into a channel.

Bring more apps to TV

We are opening up the TV to the creativity of content creators large and small through Android Market. Android developers can now bring existing mobile apps or entirely new ones to TV. Initially, the number of apps won&rsquo;t be large &ndash; for example, apps requiring a touch screen, GPS, or telephony won&rsquo;t show up &ndash; but 50 developers have seeded the Market with some cool and useful apps for the TV. We&rsquo;re excited to see the number of apps grow.

For even more information on these changes, check out these links:

Help Center
    Website
    You can also see our revised Additional Terms of Service and Privacy Note that apply to our updated software here

Happy TV watching!

The Google TV Team

© 2011 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google TV product or account.
    Happy Halloween!

Userò google translate grazie paolo

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 usando Androidiani App

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 usando Androidiani App

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 24 volte in 23 Posts
    Predefinito

Da qualche parte ho letto che youtube nel 2012 lancera circa 15 canali tv
    Spero che prima o poi lancino anche qualcosa in italiano

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 6 volte in 6 Posts
    Predefinito

Ho rifatto l'ordine su amazon senza attendere che i soldi dati alla logitech tornino in disponibilità.
    E' che ho paura che con l'aggiornamento in arrivo cambi il prezzo...

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 24 volte in 23 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da TheDuck Visualizza il messaggio
    Ho rifatto l'ordine su amazon senza attendere che i soldi dati alla logitech tornino in disponibilità.
    E' che ho paura che con l'aggiornamento in arrivo cambi il prezzo...
    Amazon è velocissimo
    Nonostante avessi chiesto la spedizione gratuita (quindi più lenta) mi è già arrivata l'email di consegnato.com.
    Il pacco è arrivato oggi nei loro magazzini e ho già richiesto l'invio in Italia

Senior Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 12 volte in 11 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da bob-ostia Visualizza il messaggio
    Amazon è velocissimo
    Nonostante avessi chiesto la spedizione gratuita (quindi più lenta) mi è già arrivata l'email di consegnato.com.
    Il pacco è arrivato oggi nei loro magazzini e ho già richiesto l'invio in Italia
    Beato te,io dal sito logitech sto ancora in attesa!!!ieri,dopo una settimana dall'acquisto li ho contattati e mi hanno detto che è in magazzino in attesa di essere spedito a consegnato.com...adesso è pure out of stock,mi sa che a 99dollari ne hanno venduti a pacchi!

Inviato dal mio A500 usando Tapatalk

Senior Droid L'avatar di PunKo

Smartphone
    HTC Magic, Samsung Nexus S

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 45 volte in 32 Posts
    Predefinito

se cambiano il prezzo con l'aggiornamento sono veramente una pessima azienda
    Make it simple

SAMSUNG Google Nexus S (I9023) / Android 4.4.2 / CM11
    ASUS EEE pad tansformer + dock / Android 4.3 / KatKiss #20

In pensione_HTC Magic (32B) / Android 2.2.1 / Froyo recovery stock / HBOOT 1.33.0013 / radio 2.22.28.25

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di PaoloLast

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 104 volte in 100 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da PunKo Visualizza il messaggio
    se cambiano il prezzo con l'aggiornamento sono veramente una pessima azienda
    Non lo faranno, già sono nei negozi Revue con l'etichetta dell'aggiornamento imminente a 3.1, ma non si è parlato di cambio del prezzo
    <-<Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250>->
    <-<Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 AT&T>->
    <-<Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100>->
    <-<Logitech Revue with Google TV>->
    <-<Creative ZiiO 7>->
    <-<LG Optimus 3D P920>->
    <-<Motorola Milestone A853>->
    EX<-<Huawei Ideos U8150>->
    EX<-<Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000>->
    EX<-<Motorola BackFlip MB300>->
    EX<-<HTC Magic 32A - White>->

Pagina 11 di 62 primaprima ... 9101112132161 ... ultimoultimo