CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 9mm con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: elmegio con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: bluemask con ben 43 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

Informazione sul sistema

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Androidiano

Smartphone
    LG Google Nexus 4

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 23 volte in 23 Posts
    Question

Informazione sul sistema

Ho trovato questo su internet e volevo sapere se era ufficiale e se invalidava la garanzia, grazie
    XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 firmware has arrived on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (i8190). It brings the official Android 4.1.2 software to the Galaxy S3 Mini along with several new fixes. The update can be accessed via Samsung Kies or manual installation.

Firmware Details:

PDA: I8190XXAMA2

CSC: I8190OXEAMA1

Version: 4.1.2

Regions: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy and Spain

Those who wish to update device manually may do so by following this tutorial. This is an official Jelly Bean build, which means the device will lose root after installing the update.

Before proceeding, ensure the device has all the necessary USB drivers installed. Make a backup of all your important data. IBTimes UK will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during installation.

To Install I8190XXAMA2 official firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
    Download Android 4.1.2 I8190XXAMA2 to the PC and extract the file
    Download Odin v1.85
    Turn the device off and now boot the device in Download mode (To do so, press and hold Volume Down and Home buttons until Android robot and a triangle appears and then press Power button to confirm entry to Download mode)
    Connect the device to the PC using a USB cable (a successful connection is indicated by one of the ID:COM boxes turning yellow with the COM port number)
    Flash these files, in the order mentioned (these will be obtained from the zip files downloaded earlier)
    Click PDA and choose file named Code
    Click Phone and choose file named Modem
    Click CSC and choose file named CSC
    Click and choose file ending .pit
    In Odin, check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options
    Click on the Start button. Installation will now begin
    After installation, the device will restart automatically. Once the Home screen, appears disconnect the device from PC
    Android 4.1.2 build XXAMA2 firmware update has been successfully installed on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.

PRESO DAL SITO IBTIMES.CO.UK

Baby Droid L'avatar di geroz85

Smartphone
    Ace, S3mini, motoG, Oneplus X

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 5 volte in 5 Posts
    Predefinito

Non ne sono sicuro, ma in genere qualunque cosa tu faccia al cell al di fuori di kies o ota invalida la garanzia...

Inviato dal mio GT-I8190 turbodiesel

Permessi di invio