PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 9mm con ben 3 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 31 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1
Discussione:

Only 9 Ways To Get Free Traffic To Your Website

Se questa discussione ti č stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid L'avatar di exoticious

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Only 9 Ways To Get Free Traffic To Your Website

Hello everyone,
    This is my first post on this forum and I am looking for help already.
    I have a dedicated hosting account at HostGator and I am hosting 16 Wordpress websites on that server. Frankly 8 of them have a very high traffic load and for the last month I am getting "database connection" errors about 3 or 4 hours a day.
    I simply edited the Wordpress themes, disabled and removed all the useless plugins I may but nothing helped. I have some plugins for SEO and they rely on cron jobs but I need them to continue the traffic.
    I have contacted the support, opened tickets and nothing changed. After a month's research they told me that Google Bot connections make a high load on the server and gave no solution.
    I have some questions and I am open to your ideas really.
    Thank you for your help by now.[*]Can you recommend a reliable and fast dedicated server which will solve my problem?[*]Hosting on a litespeed server is better or not? If yes is there a litespeed dedicated hosting service that you can recommend?

Permessi di invio