CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: megthebest con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: megthebest con ben 5 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 33 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 1 su 1
Discussione:

the CEO in the National Rifle Association gun-rights lobby

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

the CEO in the National Rifle Association gun-rights lobby

"I am deeply sorry for that actions that ended in this circumstance. I designed a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents as well as any others who have take their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and definately will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter,[url=Vuitton Outlet[/url]. I'll also undertake measures to ensure that this circumstance is never repeated,Joanie Peterson." - An argument by Sen,researching speeding up sexual assault trials,[url=Vuitton Purses[/url]. Michael Crapo of Idaho after he was arrested and charged with driving under the influence in a Washington,[url=Vuitton Outlet Online[/url], D.C., suburb,[url=Outlet[/url].
    ---
    "If it's crazy to for putting police and armed peace of mind in our schools to protect our children, then call me crazy. I do believe the American people think it's crazy to refrain from doing it. Oahu is the one thing that could keep people safe." - Wayne LaPierre, the CEO in the National Rifle Association gun-rights lobby,[url=Moncler Femme[/url], in addressing the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn,[url=Outlet[/url]. where a gunman killed 20 students and 6 school staff members.
    "You feel so torn since you don't want to move on in your life by leaving others behind,said Executive Director, who's two children at Sandy Hook Elementary who survived the shooting within the Conn,[url=community, discussing celebrating Christmas while grieving for those lost within the shooting.

Permessi di invio