CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 2 su 2
Discussione:

[Android 11] Can't stop apps from being closed when the screen is off.

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

[Android 11] Can't stop apps from being closed when the screen is off.

So this issue has been going on for about 7 months now. The issue is the YouTube app will pause after around 30 seconds after the screen is turned off. I've got YouTube premium, so it should keep playing.
    I'm on a Galaxy s10, most recent OS update.
    So far I've turned the app off in Optimize Battery Usage, I've turned off Adaptive Battery, and I've tried locking the app in the active apps window. I tried to add it to the Never Sleep list, but it doesn't show up in the list.
    I'm at a total loss on what to do about this. Out of curiosity, I got Vanced to test, and it has the same issue. Anyone have any idea what to do about this?

Baby Droid L'avatar di gianpassa

Smartphone
    Yamaha G2

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 7,941 volte in 6,077 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Kevin245 Visualizza il messaggio
    So this issue has been going on for about 7 months now. The issue is the YouTube app will pause after around 30 seconds after the screen is turned off. I've got YouTube premium, so it should keep playing.
    I'm on a Galaxy s10, most recent OS update.
    So far I've turned the app off in Optimize Battery Usage, I've turned off Adaptive Battery, and I've tried locking the app in the active apps window. I tried to add it to the Never Sleep list, but it doesn't show up in the list.
    I'm at a total loss on what to do about this. Out of curiosity, I got Vanced to test, and it has the same issue. Anyone have any idea what to do about this?
    Su androidiani si scrive in lingua italiana.

Usa Google translate.
    “L’uomo ha inventato la bomba atomica, ma nessun topo al mondo costruirebbe una trappola per topi”. A. Einstein

4. I seguenti 2 Utenti hanno ringraziato gianpassa per il post:

DreamReaper (23-04-21),megthebest (23-04-21)

Permessi di invio