CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: megthebest con ben 1 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: gianpassa con ben 8 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 33 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 1 di 3 123 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 27
Discussione:

[KERNEL]AdrenalineForce Kernel based on SR3R source of KM SPICA-STOCK ROMs only

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ofcourse LG O2X

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 19 volte in 9 Posts
    Thumbs up

[KERNEL]AdrenalineForce Kernel based on SR3R source of KM SPICA-STOCK ROMs only

Please check the new thread in the XDA Developers forum.
    I cant post URL...please check it on XDA Developers forum on LG Optimus 2X Developer section.

AdrenalinForce Kernel fully based on HP SR3R made by the KERNEL MASTER SPICA:

*Description:
    -Ive built this kernel as per kosi2001's thread. Thanks to KOSI for the spread of Knowledge.
    -thanks to SUPERSKILL for installing ubuntu on virtualbox.
    -Thanks to the Kernel Master SPICA who guided me and gave me some knowledge and the stuff to do this. I have complied this with the knowledge Spica gave me.
    -To honour the KERNEL MASTER SPICA I've named my system my PC as hp too and I started working on it following the instructions.
    -Its fully based on sr3r sources which each one of us can access and available.
    -Built with HP Pro ToolChain which spica provided before a week (Thanks to him).
    -I tried first with linaro-android-toolchain but could not really get it working somehow.Maybe I wasnt good enough.Sorry for being so bad in this.
    -I got overall better performance stability and fluidity with Spica's toolchain and I have tested with this for sometime now.
    -Believe me...I am a noob. I have no programing knowledge. I am nowhere near a master like Spica. To be very frank I have just compiled from sr3r sources. I have no more knowledge than compilation so I cannot answer more technical question. Thank you for understanding.
    Changelogs:

-the same as Sr3R2 changelogs.

Advantages:
    -faster ,more battery friendly in my testing. I guessed its because of Spica bhai's toolchain. I have exactly used the same things and same way as he guided me....Just need to know why I have to do and what will happen if not....I have no idea frankly...I cant explain anymore
    Just followed every bit of tutorial he gave me and that chat with him. Any technical issues I need to say...I am a noob and all was because of the toolchain and its master.

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO THE MASTER and those who have guided me and to those who made this wonderful world of ANDRIOD and O2X.

Please give me a feedback which will allow me to learn but dont forget to THANK the KERNEL MASTER and ofcourse me.

I am in a world where each guy is helping me but I would dedicate this Kernel to a specific few below who were very helpful.

CREDITS:
    KOSI(for his thread and spreading the knowledge)
    SPICA(for instructions and toolchain)
    SUPERSKILL(the guy who supports everybody and works silently)
    and all those who will remain patient and supportive to test m first effort.

THANKS EVERYONE

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH UR DEVICE...DONT BLAME OTHERS

Download:

http://min.us/mnWhJxNI0

http://uploading.com/files/3b25f353/...sedOnSr3R.zip/

I leave the system management of voltages to the users as it is not applicable to each one of you.I have no issue with this Kernel.Thanks for the understanding.
    Ultima modifica di sreeprajay; 07-06-12 alle 21:21 - Motivo: download links added

2. I seguenti 4 Utenti hanno ringraziato sreeprajay per il post:

ANDROIDPC (08-06-12),Frango (08-06-12),Marco95 (21-06-12),pnkpes (08-06-12)

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ofcourse LG O2X

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

2012-06-07 13.53.12.jpg

guys, check the excellent battery life of the new AdrenalineForce Kernel with DJ 1.3 RC1 ROM by Carburano.

The link I cant post here as I am still new here...but there is a post of the Kernel in XDA developers forum and also in the general section here...

Super Droid L'avatar di ANDROIDPC

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 526 volte in 374 Posts
    Predefinito

Ti ringrazio di aver postato anche qui!

Sposto la discussione in sezione Modding.

Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy NeXuS i9250
    ROM: Stock JOP40D - JB 4.2.1 Rooted
    Kernel: Stock 3.0.31

6. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato ANDROIDPC per il post:

sreeprajay (07-06-12)

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ofcourse LG O2X

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Thanks for the moving Moderator....I have just added the links for the Kernel.

Enjoy guys...

Senior Droid L'avatar di carburano

Smartphone
    Xperia Z3 Copper

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 476 volte in 163 Posts
    Predefinito

Ops avevo creato un altro thread... Sorry moderatori!

Sent from DjangoManouche!

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 38 volte in 32 Posts
    Predefinito

Sto provando questo kernel con la Flexbom 5.5 20R stock di Civato [ROM]FLEXBOMB-R5-V20q /r=baseband and R5.5full V20r-Stock-Gueste (01-Jun-2012)EXT3 - xda-developers.
    Ho trovato questa rom di Civato molto snella, fluida e veloce nella navigazione, con Titanium ho disinstallato alcune applicazioni di sistema che non uso e il risultato complessivo è soddisfacente. ... ma la batteria rimane il punto debole.
    Ecco perché SREEPRAJAY mi ha suggerito il suo kernel.
    Vi aggiornerò

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ofcourse LG O2X

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

As i understand that the battery seems to be your concern...wait for a full cycle of charge and discharge and you will see a big improvement and you will enjoy a good battery.Please let me know the smoothness of the device also.

Thanks for the feedback...I used the web translation for understanding your feedback.

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 38 volte in 32 Posts
    Predefinito

OK thank you

P.S.
    sto provando il nuovo rilascio LG 20S e tralascio questo kernel

now I'm testing new LG 20S release and will quit this kernel
    Ultima modifica di wals; 08-06-12 alle 16:27 - Motivo: aggiornamento

Super Droid L'avatar di ANDROIDPC

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 526 volte in 374 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da carburano Visualizza il messaggio
    Ops avevo creato un altro thread... Sorry moderatori!

Sent from DjangoManouche!
    Ho visto.. ..adesso lo chiudo così gli eventuali interventi si possono fare direttamente qui!

Però stai attento.. ..la prossima volta sono 10 frustate!!

Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy NeXuS i9250
    ROM: Stock JOP40D - JB 4.2.1 Rooted
    Kernel: Stock 3.0.31

13. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato ANDROIDPC per il post:

carburano (08-06-12)

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di Frango

Smartphone
    LG Optimus 2x. iPod 4

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 209 volte in 165 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da sreeprajay Visualizza il messaggio
    Please check the new thread in the XDA Developers forum.
    I cant post URL...please check it on XDA Developers forum on LG Optimus 2X Developer section.

AdrenalinForce Kernel fully based on HP SR3R made by the KERNEL MASTER SPICA:

*Description:
    -Ive built this kernel as per kosi2001's thread. Thanks to KOSI for the spread of Knowledge.
    -thanks to SUPERSKILL for installing ubuntu on virtualbox.
    -Thanks to the Kernel Master SPICA who guided me and gave me some knowledge and the stuff to do this. I have complied this with the knowledge Spica gave me.
    -To honour the KERNEL MASTER SPICA I've named my system my PC as hp too and I started working on it following the instructions.
    -Its fully based on sr3r sources which each one of us can access and available.
    -Built with HP Pro ToolChain which spica provided before a week (Thanks to him).
    -I tried first with linaro-android-toolchain but could not really get it working somehow.Maybe I wasnt good enough.Sorry for being so bad in this.
    -I got overall better performance stability and fluidity with Spica's toolchain and I have tested with this for sometime now.
    -Believe me...I am a noob. I have no programing knowledge. I am nowhere near a master like Spica. To be very frank I have just compiled from sr3r sources. I have no more knowledge than compilation so I cannot answer more technical question. Thank you for understanding.
    Changelogs:

-the same as Sr3R2 changelogs.

Advantages:
    -faster ,more battery friendly in my testing. I guessed its because of Spica bhai's toolchain. I have exactly used the same things and same way as he guided me....Just need to know why I have to do and what will happen if not....I have no idea frankly...I cant explain anymore
    Just followed every bit of tutorial he gave me and that chat with him. Any technical issues I need to say...I am a noob and all was because of the toolchain and its master.

EVERY CREDIT GOES TO THE MASTER and those who have guided me and to those who made this wonderful world of ANDRIOD and O2X.

Please give me a feedback which will allow me to learn but dont forget to THANK the KERNEL MASTER and ofcourse me.

I am in a world where each guy is helping me but I would dedicate this Kernel to a specific few below who were very helpful.

CREDITS:
    KOSI(for his thread and spreading the knowledge)
    SPICA(for instructions and toolchain)
    SUPERSKILL(the guy who supports everybody and works silently)
    and all those who will remain patient and supportive to test m first effort.

THANKS EVERYONE

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH UR DEVICE...DONT BLAME OTHERS

Download:

http://min.us/mnWhJxNI0

http://uploading.com/files/3b25f353/...sedOnSr3R.zip/

I leave the system management of voltages to the users as it is not applicable to each one of you.I have no issue with this Kernel.Thanks for the understanding.

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 con Tapatalk 2
    LG OPTIMUS DUAL

Pagina 1 di 3 123 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio