CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 4eyes81 con ben 3 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: elmegio con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: bluemask con ben 43 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 14
Discussione:

[Rom][JB] jellyTime v1.3

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 38 volte in 32 Posts
    Predefinito

[Rom][JB] jellyTime v1.3

Primissima rom jellyBeam.

requisiti cell rootato e cwm anche parziale ma purchè da sd possa lanciare il file zip.

eccovi il file zip:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8CM...it?usp=sharing

enjoy

INFO

This ROM is based on a port done by Romul, Boot responsible for both models. It is based on Rom Jiayu but has good consumption and is fully functional.
    instaler The flavor is thanks to @ darevix . THOSE QUESTIONS ARE ALREADY DETERMINED IN THE FAQ OR BUGS AT END OF POST WILL NOT BE ANSWERED AGAIN. TWEAKS ( some come from the rom itself Romul): If you want to see all the tweaks and modifications can have a look at the changelog, but in short: - Multiple choice Launcher: Nova, Apex, Touchwiz and Go - Various keyboards to choose: ICS and JellyBean - House Gallery and Google Experience (4.3) - Super User Mode - Apns preconfigured - No advertising applications - Improves performance by processor - Improved graphics - Improved RAM consumption - Improved battery consumption - Improved touch response - Improved multitasking - Multiple installation options scent thanks to installer: device and ability to choose your country paramejorar GPS operation - Set the device to 2.5 GB of internal memory - Completely removes the internal storage. Only you will have an SD - Changed LED low battery warning. Notice to 10%. Color green LED. Deepsleep enters smoothly - Changed load sequence leds: green (0-10%) -> red (11-90%) -> orange (91-99%) -> green - Changed green LED for notifications - Changed autobrillo levels - Icons and optional battery percentage - Changed icons - Removed R roaming ... INSTALLATION BEFORE INSTALLING READ ENTIRE POST, if in doubt do not install [/ B] [B] IMPORTANT: ten copies of your imeis (use , May be lost when changing Download the ROM : link v1.3: VERSION based on the original ROM zopo in that other unfortunately you can not upgrade just between versions (at least for now) so make a backup of your aplis with Titanium Backup or Rom Toolbox 2 Enter CWM recovery. For keyboard access I turn on the mobile as follows:. pressed volume +, give power, and gives power to turn to him. If you do not have CWM installed pasate this post Foro de Móviles DualSIM -Use-Misses 3 If you come from ICS. 'd recommend the following: make a backup of the rom, make copies of the imeis, clean the SD of all that is not personal, it enters the recovery and make by hand: * wipe data / factory reset * wipe dalvik * format system 4 Then follow the steps of the AROMA Installer. 5 Ready in settings / accessibility and remove the quick restart.. 6. IMPORTANT , go to settings / options for development and change: Forcing GPU acceleration Changelog
    FAQ:

- Do I have to do some wipe?
    No. The rom uses an installer aroma. It makes all the installer can actually be very harmful. The wipe data and factory reset imeis could leave you before you made ​​the copy itself rom -FC I have a audio right in the beginning is because they use a MVNO, roaming connected and ready. For this go to Settings / Administrator SIM card

Why I can not install another keyboard?
    If you can, if you installed the JellyBean bajate application you like from the store and then uninstall the Jelly from applications
    If you have installed the ICS you'll have to delete it from system / app with root explorer, is explorer or root uninstaller
    - Why have not keyboard?
    If you have TouchPal activate it
    - Like I can do to give voice to my keyboard?
    Bajate this https://play. google.com / store / apps / details id = com.google.android.voicesearch?
    - How's that going to the battery percentage?
    Then enter settings screen and activate just down the menu.
    - Why do not I have a 2.5 gb internal memory?
    must repeat flash, sometimes does the distribution right first time - Why not have two SD cards Internal sd is canceled, you only have internal memory (for applications) and card SD -I do not work on wifi or tethered in some devices fail. To enter fixear wifi Wifi Fix the application and activate it. For tethered enters Tether_JB_Final - Why should settle this rom? Everyone to try, I did not win anything and I'm not selling a product. Nor is it appropriate to talk with someone who does something for hobby treating it as his job demanding or results. Is rare but it happens rarely leaves bad taste. - Why it's worth thanks button and I like? It seems odd, but there are few people using it. I personally am very grateful to you to give thanks button or like me, it sometimes seems that what I bring no one uses it. Generally forum many people doing roms, desbriqueando cellphone and solving doubts appreciate your support. PLEASE if you find BUGS commenting: LIST OF BUGS TO TOP-FC is due to be using an MVNO, roaming connected and ready . Occurs because the mobile wants to download a audio package for your language. For this go to Settings / Administrator SIM card - I HAVE MY imeis If you've done with the recommended MOBILEUNCLETOOLS restauralos simply copy and restarts. If you did not, the rom itself has made ​​it to the top of the facility. Go / SD / Backup and copy the file to the root of the SD. Now use restuararla MOBILEUNCLETOOLS to go-no-go tethering will install this apkhttps :/ / http://www.dropbox.com/s/vy7sio5hcjn..._JB_ervius.apk -The OgBattery not work when battery change sometimes is not set correctly, I think it is a small failure ogbattery application, simply repeat the adjustment check that is correct. If you do not right the first time, it will make the second or third. -The GPS will not Toogle seems uncommonly the toogle the GPS stops working. Appears to be linked to the manual brightness. If that happens you restart and set the automatic brightness. TouchPal-use and FCs have the new version does not get along with our mobile programs and causes failures when we put text. So put the older version and not actualizes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uspmen16tp6a5ly/Touchpal.apk failures-I have the manual brightness Some of our zopos not get along with the rom, you have two choices shine automatic upgrade or install other rom based Stock zopo Foro de Móviles DualSIM (Stock-Edition) - ZP900 -I have faults not reported here I recommend the following: make a backup of the rom, make copies of the imeis, clean the SD but rather enters the recovery and make by hand: * wipe data / factory reset * wipe dalvik * format system Install the rom again IMPORTANT Having a bad day operation, without a pattern or repetition, not a bug, but windows and linux did not lift his head. Please use common sense and not reporteis the first, because the noise does not help. REPORT BEFORE PUTTING YOUR PART AND CLEAN SD AND DO A CLEAN INSTALLATION: wipe data / factory reset + wipe dalvik + format system when a bug reporteis indicate: model, if quick start enabled, type of installation has been done and titanium backup if used, BEFORE INSTALLING READ ENTIRE POST, if in doubt do not install [/ B] [B] IMPORTANT: ten copies of your imeis (use Can be lost when changing ROMS [COLOR = # ff0000] [FONT = arial black] [U] Patch: [/ U] [/ FONT] [/ COLOR]

hce.jpg mhlv.jpg Allegato 93588
    gasf.jpgiju2.jpg
    Immagini allegate
    Ultima modifica di Iori82; 09-12-13 alle 14:01

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 2 volte in 2 Posts
    Predefinito

penso che dovresti aggiungere qualche dettaglio sulla Rom, tipo le cose che cambiano rispetto alla stock, magari anche qualche screenshot!

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

appena posso lo faccio..al maximo vi metto illink della discussione

Fatto :P

testata da me personalmente...unica cosa che non so far funzionare è il wifi..c'è un programma specifico, ci sto smanettando ma sicuramente uno + competente di me riesce a fare di meglio.
    Altra nota manca l app per la gestione fotocamera.
    Ultima modifica di Iori82; 09-12-13 alle 13:56

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

c'è anche la 1.4 dopo provo anche quella

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 5 volte in 5 Posts
    Predefinito

Io lo ho gia testata non ho riscontrato nessun problema pero' non notavo dei grandi vantaggi

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

io ora sto cercando la rom originaria devo fare un format con sp flash tool...sai linkarmela? devo formattare la nvram...grazie

Inviato dal mio LUXURY 3 usando Androidiani App

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

No lo ho la rom originaria pero' puoi provare la rom stock 1.11 quella e migliore il link la trovi qui sul forum

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

si ma è zip ame serve con tutti i files..devo flashare via sp tool.

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Spiacente

Senior Droid

Smartphone
    Honor 8

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

e come faccio a flashare formattare la nvram????

Pagina 1 di 2 12 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Permessi di invio