CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: 9mm con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 14 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 35 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
Discussione:

Domanda DPI

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Androidiano L'avatar di mattator

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3 volte in 3 Posts
    Predefinito

Domanda DPI

Ragazzi io non ho capito una cosa apparentemente semplice.

Dpi significa punti per Pollice, in pratica più punti ci sono per Pollice più il display è definito.
    Ma allora come mai nelle rom moddate che prevedono il poter cambiare i dpi questi vanno a scalare?

Dpi stock di Note 3 480
    Alcune rom fanno modificare in 420 e 360 ma questo non vuol dire diminuire la risoluzione? Come mai se abbasso i dpi ho più spazio per un numero maggiore icone? A me sarebbe tornato il contrario..

Grazie

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Allora sono andato qui
    http://members.ping.de/~sven/dpi.html
    E facendo il calcolo mi viene che i dpi stock del note 3 sono 386 quindi le rom che portano la definizione fino a 480 aumentano e il ragionamento mi torna. Ma allora perché in un video ho sentito dire a soloilmeglio (non proprio il primo venuto) che i dpi stock del note 3 sono 480?
    Qualcuno mi sa rispondere?

Androidiano VIP L'avatar di soloilmeglio

Smartphone
    N7100 - N8000

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1,796 volte in 1,191 Posts
    Predefinito

http://developer.android.com/guide/p...s_support.html

Terms and concepts

Screen size
    Actual physical size, measured as the screen's diagonal.
    For simplicity, Android groups all actual screen sizes into four generalized sizes: small, normal, large, and extra large.

Screen density
    The quantity of pixels within a physical area of the screen; usually referred to as dpi (dots per inch). For example, a "low" density screen has fewer pixels within a given physical area, compared to a "normal" or "high" density screen.
    For simplicity, Android groups all actual screen densities into four generalized densities: low, medium, high, and extra high.

Orientation
    The orientation of the screen from the user's point of view. This is either landscape or portrait, meaning that the screen's aspect ratio is either wide or tall, respectively. Be aware that not only do different devices operate in different orientations by default, but the orientation can change at runtime when the user rotates the device.

Resolution
    The total number of physical pixels on a screen. When adding support for multiple screens, applications do not work directly with resolution; applications should be concerned only with screen size and density, as specified by the generalized size and density groups.

Density-independent pixel (dp)
    A virtual pixel unit that you should use when defining UI layout, to express layout dimensions or position in a density-independent way.
    The density-independent pixel is equivalent to one physical pixel on a 160 dpi screen, which is the baseline density assumed by the system for a "medium" density screen. At runtime, the system transparently handles any scaling of the dp units, as necessary, based on the actual density of the screen in use. The conversion of dp units to screen pixels is simple: px = dp * (dpi / 160). For example, on a 240 dpi screen, 1 dp equals 1.5 physical pixels. You should always use dp units when defining your application's UI, to ensure proper display of your UI on screens with different densities.

If you like my work and wants to keep the project alive please consider to buy me a glass of red wine or a toy for my dog

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Addirittura la risposta del maestro!!
    Grazie

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da soloilmeglio Visualizza il messaggio
    http://developer.android.com/guide/p...s_support.html

Terms and concepts

Screen size
    Actual physical size, measured as the screen's diagonal.
    For simplicity, Android groups all actual screen sizes into four generalized sizes: small, normal, large, and extra large.

Screen density
    The quantity of pixels within a physical area of the screen; usually referred to as dpi (dots per inch). For example, a "low" density screen has fewer pixels within a given physical area, compared to a "normal" or "high" density screen.
    For simplicity, Android groups all actual screen densities into four generalized densities: low, medium, high, and extra high.

Orientation
    The orientation of the screen from the user's point of view. This is either landscape or portrait, meaning that the screen's aspect ratio is either wide or tall, respectively. Be aware that not only do different devices operate in different orientations by default, but the orientation can change at runtime when the user rotates the device.

Resolution
    The total number of physical pixels on a screen. When adding support for multiple screens, applications do not work directly with resolution; applications should be concerned only with screen size and density, as specified by the generalized size and density groups.

Density-independent pixel (dp)
    A virtual pixel unit that you should use when defining UI layout, to express layout dimensions or position in a density-independent way.
    The density-independent pixel is equivalent to one physical pixel on a 160 dpi screen, which is the baseline density assumed by the system for a "medium" density screen. At runtime, the system transparently handles any scaling of the dp units, as necessary, based on the actual density of the screen in use. The conversion of dp units to screen pixels is simple: px = dp * (dpi / 160). For example, on a 240 dpi screen, 1 dp equals 1.5 physical pixels. You should always use dp units when defining your application's UI, to ensure proper display of your UI on screens with different densities.
    Ehm... Se dicessi che non ci ho capito quasi una mazza? Verrei (giustamente) bannato?

Deduco che quindi quando si parla delle tre situazioni possibili (480-420-360) ci si riferisca quindi a density independent pixel anziché a dpi, giusto?
    Facendo il conto viene nel caso del note 3 che quindi 1 dp equivale a 2.25 pixel reali perché è 360/160
    E quindi 480 (che abbiamo detto essere la densità stock del note3) equivale i realtà a 213 dp e a questo punto non mi torna più niente.

Mi spiegheresti meglio per favore?

Androidiani Power User L'avatar di Picciotto

Smartphone
    Nexus 5 P9+ P10+

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3,631 volte in 1,957 Posts
    Predefinito

continua qui https://www.androidiani.com/forum/mo...-le-icone.html e l'italiano una cosa gradita.....

Permessi di invio