CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 10 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 1 di 3 123 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 27
Discussione:

[Kernel] Z7 Max Kernel - NGIA - F2FS Data and Cache

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 6 volte in 3 Posts
    Predefinito

[Kernel] Z7 Max Kernel - NGIA - F2FS Data and Cache

Updated on 02/06/2015:

Version 1.2 Release

-Fixed Voltage Setting
    -Optimized crypto AES, SHA1,SHA256,SHA512
    -Optimized memcpy for Krait/Cortex-A15
    -exFAT 1.2.5
    -etc.

ZIP file here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...RjQ&authuser=0

github: https://github.com/nunogia/Z7Max_NX505J_H129_kernel

Version 1.1 Release

Release Notes:
    -F2FS: New updated Sources;
    -NEON VPF Optimization;
    -CPU: Overclocking to 2.7Ghz - new 2 steps;
    -GPU: Overclocking to 640Mhz - new 2 steps;
    -GPU: Underclocking to 100Mhz - 1 new step;
    -Build optimizations with Cortex-A15 flags;
    -Mount: Default to NoAtime,NoDirAtime instead Relatime;
    -Voltage Control: using TricksterMOD (p.e);
    -IO Sched: New IO schedulers - BFQ, ZEN, VR, SIO;
    -Some Thermal optimization to comply with OC;

You can found it in here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u...ew?usp=sharing

[Kernel] - Only tested with KK Stock Rom 1.64 !

Good afternoon!

After many time of running with me head against the wall, I am glad to be able to deliver the first real version of my modified kernel with F2FS.

After some help from @paolothlw8 on the initial stage, and with study of multiple git's from other devices, specifically from Dorimanx to G2, AK-Kernel and UBER-N5, i was able to get our Nubia Z7 Max to work with F2FS.

At this stage, to get this to work, modded recovery (TWRP) and Kernel (with modules installed to system - thanks again @paolothlw8) must be flashed.

I warn you all that this can be risky, i am not responsible if problems occur, but i will try to provide the safest procedure that i follow.

Needed:
    - Stock TWRP recovery with EXT4 partitions;
    - My 2 zip files on SDCard (Internal or External) - NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip and TWRPNGIA-F2FS-Fixed.zip .

The procedure:
    1 - On your stock TWRP recovery make a full backup, then you will always be able to revert;
    2 - After Backup, install my modded TWRP ("TWRPNGIA-F2FS-Fixed.zip");
    3 - Reboot again to new Recovery;
    4 - On new recovery can appear "can't mount /data" , no problem it's normal;
    5 - Go to "Wipe", "Advanced Wipe", select "Data" and then press "FS Options";
    6 - Then "Change FS", select "F2FS" and swipe to format partition;
    7 - Repeat steps 5-6 but selecting "Cache";
    8 - Go back to main menu of TWRP, and go to settings(right upper corner) and pick "Use rm -rf instead of formatting" - Make sure is picked! Otherwise on restore it will format back again to EXT4;
    9 - Now, all set to restore Data - Go to "Restore" , select your last Backup (made on step 1), select ONLY "Data" (confirm with scroll), and proceed with restore;
    10 - Done Restoring;
    11 - Now time to flash "NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip" ;
    12 - If all suceeded, you can now restart System and enjoy!

PS: If during normal use some FC's found, try wipe "Dalvik cache, Android Secure, Cache" and restart again.

Find the necessary zip files here:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...R2s&authuser=0

Thank You All!

ITA Translate:

Buon pomeriggio!

Dopo molti tempo di correre con me testa contro il muro, sono felice di essere in grado di consegnare la prima versione reale del mio kernel modificato con F2FS.

Dopo un po 'di aiuto da @ paolothlw8 concernente la prima fase, e con lo studio di git più di altri dispositivi, in particolare da Dorimanx a G2, AK-kernel e UBER-N5, sono stato in grado di ottenere il nostro Nubia Z7 Max lavorare con F2FS.

A questo punto, per ottenere questo al lavoro, recupero modded (TWRP) e Kernel (con moduli installati al sistema - grazie ancora @ paolothlw8) deve essere balenato.

Vi avverto tutto ciò che questo può essere rischioso, io non sono responsabile in caso di problemi, ma cercherò di fornire la procedura più sicura che seguo.

Necessario:
    - Recupero della TWRP con partizioni EXT4;
    - I miei 2 file zip su SDCard (interno o esterno) - NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip e TWRPNGIA-F2FS-Fixed.zip.

La procedura:
    1 - Sul recupero magazzino TWRP fare un backup completo, allora si sarà sempre in grado di tornare;
    2 - dopo il backup, installare il mio TWRP modded ("TWRPNGIA-F2FS-Fixed.zip");
    3 - Riavviare nuovo per nuovo recupero;
    4 - Il nuovo recupero può apparire "non può montare / dati", nessun problema è normale;
    5 - Vai su "Wipe", "Wipe Avanzate", selezionare "Data" e quindi premere "Opzioni FS";
    6 - Allora "Change FS", selezionare "F2FS" e scorri per formattare la partizione;
    7 - Ripetere i passaggi 5-6, ma selezionando "Cache";
    8 - tornare al menu principale di TWRP, e andare alle impostazioni (in alto a destra) e raccogliere "Usa rm -rf invece di formattazione" - Accertarsi che viene raccolto! In caso contrario, il ripristino sarà formato di nuovo a EXT4;
    9 - Ora, tutto pronto per il ripristino dei dati - Vai su "Ripristina", selezionate il vostro ultimo backup (fatta nel passaggio 1), selezionare solo "dati" (confermare con scorrimento), e procedere con il ripristino;
    10 - Fatto Ripristino;
    11 - Ora il tempo a lampeggiare "NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip";
    12 - Se tutto suceeded, è ora possibile riavviare il sistema e buon divertimento!

PS: Se alcune FC ha trovato durante il normale utilizzo, provare pulire "la cache Dalvik, Android sicuro, Cache" e riavviare.

Trovare i file zip necessari qui:

Grazie A Tutti!
    Immagini allegate
    Ultima modifica di nuno169; 02-06-15 alle 19:58 - Motivo: update

2. I seguenti 3 Utenti hanno ringraziato nuno169 per il post:

flaviomoringa (26-05-15),manuelb (30-05-15),PaoloW8 (05-06-15)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Androbench:

EXT4:
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-17-18-35.jpg

F2FS:
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-17-18-48.jpg

A1 SD Bench:

Comparison exfat (Internal SDCard) vs F2FS (Internal Memory):
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-17-18-01.jpg

With EXT4 was getting R:138Mb/s W:38Mb/s

DiskInfo:
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-17-20-31.jpg

5. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato nuno169 per il post:

flaviomoringa (26-05-15)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 9 volte in 7 Posts
    Predefinito

not working here. after wiping data and cache partition to F2FS, the recovery (the new one) say all time unable to mount /data and /cache, like he can't read the partition. impossible to restore the /data partition from the backup to the F2FS parition who is not "readable" by the recovery modded. so i was forced to uncheck "-rm" from the setting and i'm now restoring the data in ext4 format.

strange....

i tried 3 times
    i'm on BB72 1.64 kitkat, old parition setup, with expanded partition for app (6go)

Quote Originariamente inviato da nuno169 Visualizza il messaggio

Good afternoon!

After many time of running with me head against the wall, I am glad to be able to deliver the first real version of my modified kernel with F2FS.

After some help from @paolothlw8 on the initial stage, and with study of multiple git's from other devices, specifically from Dorimanx to G2, AK-Kernel and UBER-N5, i was able to get our Nubia Z7 Max to work with F2FS.

At this stage, to get this to work, modded recovery (TWRP) and Kernel (with modules installed to system - thanks again @paolothlw8) must be flashed.

I warn you all that this can be risky, i am not responsible if problems occur, but i will try to provide the safest procedure that i follow.

Needed:
    - Stock TWRP recovery with EXT4 partitions;
    - My 2 zip files on SDCard (Internal or External) - NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip and TWRPF2FS.zip .

The procedure:
    1 - On your stock TWRP recovery make a full backup, then you will always be able to revert;
    2 - After Backup, install my modded TWRP ("TWRPF2FS.zip");
    3 - Reboot again to new Recovery;
    4 - On new recovery can appear "can't mount /data" , no problem it's normal;
    5 - Go to "Wipe", "Advanced Wipe", select "Data" and then press "FS Options";
    6 - Then "Change FS", select "F2FS" and swipe to format partition;
    7 - Repeat steps 5-6 but selecting "Cache";
    8 - Go back to main menu of TWRP, and go to settings(right upper corner) and pick "Use rm -rf instead of formatting" - Make sure is picked! Otherwise on restore it will format back again to EXT4;
    9 - Now, all set to restore Data - Go to "Restore" , select your last Backup (made on step 1), select ONLY "Data" (confirm with scroll), and proceed with restore;
    10 - Done Restoring;
    11 - Now time to flash "NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip" ;
    12 - If all suceeded, you can now restart System and enjoy!

Find the necessary zip files here:

Thank You All!

ITA Translate:

Buon pomeriggio!

Dopo molti tempo di correre con me testa contro il muro, sono felice di essere in grado di consegnare la prima versione reale del mio kernel modificato con F2FS.

Dopo un po 'di aiuto da @ paolothlw8 concernente la prima fase, e con lo studio di git più di altri dispositivi, in particolare da Dorimanx a G2, AK-kernel e UBER-N5, sono stato in grado di ottenere il nostro Nubia Z7 Max lavorare con F2FS.

A questo punto, per ottenere questo al lavoro, recupero modded (TWRP) e Kernel (con moduli installati al sistema - grazie ancora @ paolothlw8) deve essere balenato.

Vi avverto tutto ciò che questo può essere rischioso, io non sono responsabile in caso di problemi, ma cercherò di fornire la procedura più sicura che seguo.

Necessario:
    - Recupero della TWRP con partizioni EXT4;
    - I miei 2 file zip su SDCard (interno o esterno) - NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip e TWRPF2FS.zip.

La procedura:
    1 - Sul recupero magazzino TWRP fare un backup completo, allora si sarà sempre in grado di tornare;
    2 - dopo il backup, installare il mio TWRP modded ("TWRPF2FS.zip");
    3 - Riavviare nuovo per nuovo recupero;
    4 - Il nuovo recupero può apparire "non può montare / dati", nessun problema è normale;
    5 - Vai su "Wipe", "Wipe Avanzate", selezionare "Data" e quindi premere "Opzioni FS";
    6 - Allora "Change FS", selezionare "F2FS" e scorri per formattare la partizione;
    7 - Ripetere i passaggi 5-6, ma selezionando "Cache";
    8 - tornare al menu principale di TWRP, e andare alle impostazioni (in alto a destra) e raccogliere "Usa rm -rf invece di formattazione" - Accertarsi che viene raccolto! In caso contrario, il ripristino sarà formato di nuovo a EXT4;
    9 - Ora, tutto pronto per il ripristino dei dati - Vai su "Ripristina", selezionate il vostro ultimo backup (fatta nel passaggio 1), selezionare solo "dati" (confermare con scorrimento), e procedere con il ripristino;
    10 - Fatto Ripristino;
    11 - Ora il tempo a lampeggiare "NX505J-NGIAKernelV1.0-F2FS-DC.zip";
    12 - Se tutto suceeded, è ora possibile riavviare il sistema e buon divertimento!

Trovare i file zip necessari qui:

Grazie A Tutti!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Hi!

Are you sure you are on the new recovery?

I have only faced "Can't mount /cache" on other recoveries, when /cache with F2FS.

Make sure you are on the new recovery. Then make sure you format /data and /cache to F2FS (without -rm selected!) , then yes select -rm and then restore your data.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

ok i'm trying again in direct live.

I have my backup on my external SD card, so :
    1. i flash again your recovery right now (TWRPF2FS.zip)
    - Flash ok, i reboot again in recovery....
    2. now i go to Wipe, Advanced Wipe, i select only DATA (by the way because of all this manipulation before i have 2 DATA and 2 CACHE on the partition selection in TWRP, like a double but with the same mount point "/data" in both cases, and "/cache" for cache partition..), it was not here before trying your tutorial, anyway, i tried booting again on the rom with all formated and restored in ext4 and all is working great so don't worry about that, just strange.
    so i go to wipe, advanced wipe, i select the data partition (bc there are the same..xD), i go to FS options, Change FS, i choose F2FS, and i swipe to change.

The recovery log say :

Updating partition details...
    Unable to mont "/data"
    Unable to mont "/data"
    done...

I wipe my cache partition too now,.. i go to Wipe, advanced wipe, change FS, i choose F2FS, i swipe to change...same things.

Formating cache using mkfs. f2fs, done.
    Formating cache using mkfs. f2fs, done.
    Updating partition details...
    Unable to mount /cache
    Unable to mount /data
    Unable to mount cache
    Unable to mount /data

so .. of course i will not be able to restore anything on the data partition if i can't read it. but i'm ready to play the game. i go to settings, use rm -f, i go back and try to restore only the data of my working backup :

"Error : Unable tu mount /data"

sooo...... something strange is when i go to Advanced Wipe again, i go on the /data partition, the recovery say that the current file system is ext4, no F2FS... ok i try to wipe it again in F2FS....

Error, Unable to mount /cache, / data , /cache , /data ... done

strange because the cache partition is on F2FS, say the recovery.

ok i reboot in recovery again, and untick the "rm -f" from the setting, format data and cache partition to ext4 like it was before... (working, no error with partition now like "unable to mount /something"

and i can restore my /data partition, in ext4 without any problems.

here my experience bro.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Ok,

Maybe i uploaded wrong TWRP. I will check right away. Thank you!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Ok,

Maybe i uploaded wrong TWRP. I will check right away. Thank you!
    OK, tell me when you uploaded the good one. I will try again

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Yes i uploaded wrong version. Sorry about time wasted!

Here is the right version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u...ew?usp=sharing

Tested!

Thanks again @nesquix!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

PS: If during normal use some FC's found, try wipe "Dalvik cache, Android Secure, Cache" and restart again.

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

everthing is perfect now! thanks for the work and sharing =)

question : why not converting all partition to F2FS ? system for exemple, not only data/cache ?
    it will run faster, no ? i just have to wipe/convert to F2FS, install the 1.64 rom, and flash your kernel ...yes?

and why not modding a little bit the kernel to do some OC/UC, some new governor and so on.... ?

Pagina 1 di 3 123 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio