CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: carotix con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 7 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 31 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 6 su 6
Discussione:

[English] How can I make use of all Apps? What is the best ROM for 910i?

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

[English] How can I make use of all Apps? What is the best ROM for 910i?

Hi everyone

Sorry that I am unable to speak italian (although I live in the neighbour country) and this forum is the only place I found information about my 910i.

It is simple: I just want to use a couple of apps that are not available for our device: Do I need to root it? Install another rom?

Could you please just give me a very short translation of what to do and which one to choose? Please.

Or in the worst case just the most actual link to a tutorial. I will make my way through it with google translation.

-------------------------------------

Google translation:

Ciao a tutti

Mi dispiace che non sono in grado di parlare italiano (anche se io vivo in campagna vicino di casa ) e questo forum è l'unico posto che ho trovato informazioni sulla mia 910i.

E 'semplice: voglio solo usare un paio di applicazioni che non sono disponibili per il nostro dispositivo: Ho bisogno di sradicarlo? Installare un altro rom?

La prego dammi solo un brevissimo traduzione di cosa fare e quale scegliere? Per favore.

Oppure, nel caso peggiore, solo il collegamento più reale per un tutorial. Farò la mia strada attraverso di essa con traduzione di Google.

-------------------------

Thank you

Baby Droid L'avatar di glmatt

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 - Asus FP 7

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 2 volte in 2 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi. Try a custom rom called SmartPizza&Birra, by user Pasticiccio. It is the best one for that tablet. It is well explained in this forum (unfortunately only in italian) . Use search engine to find it.
    Good luck!

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Here is the translated version from the tutorial I found in this forum for all english speakers. I hope this helps.

Original thread:
    I am not allowed to post URLs... but you can find them with the search engine.

All work was done by pasticiccio and kijuz! Thank you

A: INSTALLATION LIVESUITE
    Requires Windows XP / Seven
    1. Livesuite1.09 download Livesuite1.09.rar

2. Unzip the file "livesuite1.09.rar" downloaded to a folder and name it LIVESUITE
    3. Double-click on the file "livesuite1.09.exe" and choose the English language. Within seconds you will create all the necessary files, including drivers for the device.

Step B: FLASH A ROM WITH LIVESUITE - FORMAT / MANDATORY MODE –
    1. Searching among the unpacked files to the folder you created in the first post LIVESUIT the file "livesuite.exe" and run it as administrator.
    2. Answer the questions in the following WIZARD way:
    WIZARD ---------------------- ---------------------- YES MANDATORY - >
    Caution : This option erases all files on the device! This option is required for the first installation of a ROM and for the proper partitioning of the memory of the device. Note: This option in older versions of Livesuite was called Format .NEXT YES -> This option is used to select the image before the ROM flash (suggest you do so now.)
    FINISH
    Let Livesuite started and move on to the tablet
    ------------------- ------------------------------------ To flash the rom you must start the tablet in upgrade mode, also known as download mode.
    3. Procedure to start the tablet 910i in upgrade mode and connecting the device to a PC: -On the tablet off and unplugged , press and hold the KEY VOLUME - . -Always hold the VOLUME - button to connect the tablet pc with the cable to the USB port (not the HOST port) . -Keep still and hold VOLUME - and repeatedly press the power button on your device (press and release, press and release) until windows does not indicate the connection of a new device. -Release the VOLUME - button. If this is the first time you connect the tablet drivers will be installed. Simply to do everything to the pc, take care of "say" in windows not to search for drivers on the internet to speed up installation.
    4. As soon as you recognized the device selected YES to install the rom. NOT DISCONNECT THE CABLE TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION .

Step C: UPDATING WITH ROM LIVESUITE - GENERAL MODE -

To avoid losing data and apps installed, used livesuit in General mode rather than mandatory or format.
    1. Livesuit.exe Start and so answer to the WIZARD to perform the updates of your rom :
    ------------------------- WIZARD -------------------- YES GENERAL
    - > Note: This option is essential to update the rom without erasing the data.
    NEXT YES -> This option is used to select the image before the ROM flash (suggest you do so now.)
    FINISH -------- --------------------------------------------- Let the tablet
    2. How to start in upgrade mode and connecting tablet to pc: -On the tablet off and unplugged , press and hold the KEY VOLUME - . -Always hold the VOLUME - button connect the tablet to the PC with the cable to the USB port (not on the HOST port) . -Keep still and hold BACK and repeatedly press the power button on your device (press and release, press and release) until windows does not indicate the connection of a new device. -Release the VOLUME - button. 3. This time when the device is not recognized it is important to click NO to the "normal upgrade mode" or you will lose all your data and apps, including files on the memory of the tablet. NOT DISCONNECT THE CABLE TO COMPLETE INSTALLATION

Features Of SmartPizzaEBirra Jelly Bean 4.1.1

- Android 4.1.1 - Jelly Bean
    - root included
    - Kernel 3.0.8 +
    - WiFi working
    - HW video acceleration working
    - Photo / Video Camera working
    - including Google Play
    - Stable and smooth
    - based on Rom official Cherry M1007 tablet changed from chujalt WARNING: This ROM is not an official Rom - use at your own risk TABLET COMPATIBLE: MEDIACOM 910i, Teclast A10T INSTALLATION: Download the ROM here .

The rom should be installed by Livesuite as the stock Rom choosing the format option or mandatory.

The parts in red are not very clear to me. Could someone have a look?

Thanks

Senior Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 61 volte in 52 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi, i think that a better translation might be :

(For the first red part)

holding down the "VOLUME -" button, connect the tablet to the PC through the USB port. Please do not use the usb port called HOST (tablet side).

(For the second red part)

When you connect for the first time your tablet (also in upgrade mode) windows have to install the drivers and if the pc is connected to internet it try to download these drivers from the net. If you want to speed up the installation process you can tell windows to stop looking for drivers on the internet
    Ultima modifica di kijuz; 23-09-13 alle 22:01

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da glmatt Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi. Try a custom rom called SmartPizza&Birra, by user Pasticiccio. It is the best one for that tablet. It is well explained in this forum (unfortunately only in italian) . Use search engine to find it.
    Good luck!
    Hi! it worked - thanks!

Administrator L'avatar di DreamReaper

Smartphone
    S22 Ultra,Find X2 pro,Mi 10

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 13,119 volte in 10,481 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da fillipyang7 Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi! it worked - thanks!
    From 2013 to 2022..... Wow!
    Leggi il regolamento del Forum
    Sto Guidando (cit. Dieguccio)
    “È quando le aspettative sono ridotte a zero che si apprezza veramente ciò che si ha.”(cit. S.H.)

Permessi di invio