FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: carotix con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 12
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 11 a 12 su 12
Discussione:

TWRP flash fail con Odin

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Ho trovato questa guida con cui sono riuscito, in pratica bisogna ridimensionare le varie partizioni di sistema se no android nougat non ci sta.

[Guide] Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Android 7 Nougat
    [Guide/tutorial] Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Any version to Android 7 without PC

This detailed step-by-step guide helps you transform your Samsung Galaxy S2 i-9100/i-9100P to a powerful one with Android 7.
    Verify your phone is i9100 or i9100P before going further : when you Power on phone, it is written Galaxy SII i9100.

CHANGELOG
    v4. Simpler repit, 2 profiles for repit included
    v3.5. More custom partitions, kernel for Android N 1.3
    v3. Moved to Lineage OS 14.1, Skyline custom kernel, TWRP 3.1 by the.gangster
    v2. Added latest repit, added walkthrough for possible errors
    v1. Initial release

1 ) DOWNLOAD ---------------------
    - djibe Galaxy S2 i9100 pack (52 Mo) : ht tp:// bit.ly/GalaxyS2dji bepackv4
    (contains Philz Touch recovery + kernel Lanchon IsoRec CM13 + Kernel 1.3 by Skyline + the.gangster IsoRec TWRP 3.1.0-0 recovery + lanchon repit djibe edit standard or prefered + Su for LOS 14.1 2017-01-26 + Samsung drivers).
    Unzip files, copy all zips (except drivers) to microSD.

- ROM : Official Lineage OS 14.1 for GalaxyS2 i9100 : htt ps:// download.lineage os.org/i9100
    LOS 14.1 supports OverTheAir updates (Easily update phone from the Settings).

OR RESURRECTION REMIX N 5.8.2 : h ttps:// forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/develop ment-derivatives/rom-resurrection-remix-t3507366

- Kernel : Check latest version of Skyline's kernel here for Android N (Nougat = Android 7. 1.3 included in my pack) : htt ps:// forum.xda-developers. com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/custom-kernel-los14-1-t3564857

- GoogleApps, OpenGApps ARM 7.1 micro : htt p:// openga pps.org/

- a microSD card. Copy ROM and Gapps on microSD card and insert it in phone.
    - Charge phone to 100 %

WARNING. It will not work if your phone is encrypted. Uncrypt it before starting this tutorial.
    WARNING. This tutorial works without a PC. So it will work if (like me) you get Unknown USB device error when plugging phone in Windows.
    WARNING. Warranty is now void.
    WARNING. Read carefully the sentences starting with ###.

### Later in this tutorial, if you get error : "Failed to mount */data* (No such device)", just reformat Data partition to Ext4 (Using lanchon-repit or TWRP recovery).

2 ) BACKUP DATA -------------------
    Install Samsung drivers (you unzipped earlier).
    Then plug phone to PC in File transfer mode.
    Collect all .jpg or .mp4

Use an app like Backupyourmobile to backup texts, contacts, etc.
    Check that backup is located on microSD card.
    Then copy the backup on your PC.

3 ) FLASH RECOVERY, KERNEL AND RE-PARTITION----------------
    We gonna repartition phone to reduce an unused pre-load partition of 512 Mo.
    We gonna increase system partition to 1 GB so Android 7 and Gapps have enough space.
    We gonna increase data partition so you can have all the apps you like.
    ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST.

Shut down phone.
    Power it back on in recovery mode : Use Volume+ + Home + Power buttons and release them when you see Galaxy S2 logo.
    Then wait till the recovery launches.

Using default recovery, use volume buttons to navigate and power to confirm,
    install zip -> choose Philz_touch_6.48*.zip and install it.
    When its done, shut down phone, restart in recovery mode. You are now in the Philz touch recovery.

### If it fails, you need to install CWM recovery using Odin software and SGS2 in Download mode.
    Use a good tutorial for Odin and SGS2 i9100 recovery flashing.
    Download CWM for Odin : ht tps:// www . androidfilehost. com/?fid=95916177934516900
    Once finished, continue operations below as if you had Philz recovery.

In Philz touch recovery : go to Wipe -> format /cache and format /system partitions.
    Then back to install zip -> Flash kernel-lanchon*.zip (FLASH IT OR TWRP RECOVERY WON'T LAUNCH AND PHONE WILL BE BRICKED),
    then flash recovery recovery-the.gangster-IsoRec-TWRP-3.1.0-0-i9100.zip.

Reboot phone to recovery again, it is now TWRP 3.1.0-0 Recovery !!!
    Swipe to unlock filesystem.
    Check never show this screen during boot again and swipe again.

In TWRP, go to Backup -> select Boot, System, Data,
    Tap select Storage and select External storage,
    then Swipe to Backup.
    Backup is located on your microSD in the TWRP folder.

### WARNING : Don't flash repit files if you don't have a TWRP recovery ###

### 2 MAIN CONFIGS TO REPARTITION :
    For standard config, just use the djibe-standard-repit*.zip included in my archive, you'll have :
    1GB system, 6GB data (for apps), max internal storage (photos, temp files) and minimal preload (useless partition).

My prefered version is djibe-prefered-repit*.zip : 1GB system, 2GB Internal storage (limited size for photos and files), max data (about 11,5 GB for apps), minimal preload.

For more custom partitions, ask us in a post.

### If lanchon-standard OR prefered-djibe repit flash fails, just replace all the +f2fs comments by +ext4 in the zip filename (in Windows. Repit takes it parameters from its filename. Lanchon is smart !).

Go back to TWRP Home screen,
    Plug phone to charger.
    Tap go to Install, select lanchon-VERSIONYOUWANT-djibe-repit*.zip from your microSD (if file not seen, tap Select storage -> External-storage),
    then Swipe to flash. There is an error, files have been copied to /tmp folder. It is normal !

Go back to Install -> Select Storage -> Internal Storage, OK.
    Now tap on : (Up A Level),
    scroll down and enter the "tmp" folder,
    ### If you use another PIT file to repartition (not mine -djibe-version), plug phone to Power source or you could hard brick your device.
    tap on lanchon-VERSIONYOUWANT-djibe*.zip and Swipe to flash.
    Let it process for 2 minutes.

4 ) Wipe partitions
    INFO : F2FS is the fastest filesystem for read and write partitions on flash memories. Compared to EXT4, gain is from 15 to 280 %.
    No need to format the /System partition because it is Read only and Ext4 is still faster.
    Format has been done with repit. No need to manually format anymore.

Go to Wipe -> Advanced wipe,
    select Dalvik, Cache, System, System, Data, Internal Storage then Swipe to Wipe, go back to TWRP Home.

### If you had to rename your PIT file to EXT4, you still have to format in F2FS. Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe,
    ### Select cache -> Repair or change filesystem -> change filesystem -> F2FS,
    ### Do it again for Data partition.

5) INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, ROOT and KERNEL
    Still under TWRP Home screen -> go to Install zip and set Storage to External-Storage.
    We need to install files 1 by 1.

Select lineage-14.1-*.zip and Swipe to flash,
    Then select addonsu-arm-signed.zip, and Swipe to flash,
    ### You get this error : Updater process ended with signal: 4, Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/addonsu-arm-signed.zip'
    ### -> Just don't care ;-) Root is correctly installed.

then open_gapps-arm-7.1*.zip, and Swipe to flash,
    then CustomKernel-[v1.3]*.zip and Swipe to flash.

Then wipe cache/dalvik,
    then reboot system.

Wait for 15 minutes while Android starts for the first time.

### Don't use init.d scripts with this kernel

6 ) ROOT ACCESS
    Once in Android, open the Settings menu, select "About Phone".
    Go to Settings -> About -> Hit 7 times on the build number, go back,
    Go to the Developer options menu, root access -> activate ADB+apps
    and Lower activate Local Terminal.

7) CALIBRATE BATTERY
    In Google Play Store, download App Battery Calibration (from IMobS Ltd).
    Launch the App.
    Confirm root acces.
    Plug tab and wait till charge hits 100%, then hit BATTERY CALIBRATION and unplug it.

8) You can use Backupyourmobile to restore data,
    you can use GPS Status & Toolbox app to enhance GPS fix.
    You can use the app included in my pack, Kernel Adiutor (GT-I9100), to tweak the kernel and activie BLN (BackLight Notifications)

9) PHOTOS
    ### If you shrinked the sdcard partition (also called Internal Storage) during repit, always use a microSD card in phone to use the Camera app.
    ### Check Storage -> SD Card is checked.

Enjoy,
    djibe

THANKS --------------
    Teams of : TWRP, Lineage OS, the.gangster, Lanchon, Resurrection remix, Philz, Skyline, MigoMujahid

DEBUG -----------------
    To help other users that used other repit files and getting this error :
    WARNING. If you get ERROR: 1
    Fatal: file system errors in partition #11 'sdcard' (UMS) could not be fixed,
    Write to me.

2. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato vinsurf per il post:

lkn (07-12-17)

lkn
    lkn non è in linea
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

è esattamente quello che avevo trovato e provato.
    La cosa curiosa è che le partizioni riesco a farle ma la philz non me la accetta manco se prego in turco

Pagina 2 di 2 primaprima 12

Permessi di invio