Utente del giorno: gianpassa con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 9 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 34 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 19 di 96 primaprima ... 917181920212969 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 181 a 190 su 953
Discussione:

MEDIACOM TABLET 960i

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Hey
    Hey non è in linea
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

Ciao tutti

Io mi sono preso il Mediacom i910 e adesso volevo cambiare sul Mediacom 960i.
    Ho fatto un po’ di ricerche e x dire la verità dopo aver letto questo non cambio più. :o
    Il 960i ha ben il Cortex A9 ma non e meglio del i910.

codice HTML:
    The hardware upgrade is always the key for digital market to win in the competition. The international branded companies launch four cores high-end products one after another this year, for rivaling with iPad. China manufacturers fight with each other these years always by cutting costs and marking down prices. Now they finally begin to persuit new breakthough. The devices with dual cores obviously will be the most hottest point that the manufacturers will compete for. Rochchip has launched their next generation of RK30XX. I guess some plans for dual core tablets are not accounced yet, but they are under way around the clock. However, many tablets based on single core are still under bulk production. The low price and good performance attract many customers. Some people don't know how to make the right choice from a various of tabets based on different processors. Today i make a comparisation between RK2918, AllWinner A10 and AMLogic 8726-M3, which attract most attention currently, and see which one has most advantage under android ICS 4.0.

RK2918: Built-in 55nm process, ARM A8 architecture, 1.2GHz (currently 1GHz tested) main frequency, 512k L2 cache, GC800 GPU up t0 600MHz, supports 1080P decoding. From the CPU integrated level, RK2918 is not as good as A10 and AML8726-M3.

It has been one more years since RK2918 release. The final tablet came out to the market in May last year. It was not enough developped on hardware performance in the early times. The rom was upgraded SDK2.0/2.1 since September, 2011. The CPU follows to really upgraded to 1GHz. The UI, system response speed, website applications and the other features also have great promotion. Manufacturers began to produce RK2918 tablets with 1GB memory. Rockchip launched android ICS rom at the end of 2011 and went further to do better on the ROM details. Even if RK2918 has been stable now, it still has some small flaws on the video playing, heat dissipation and power consumption. RK30XX dual core tablets can be seen in the market recently. The development for RK2918 has been closed to the end. The most well-known branded for RK2918 are Cube and Yuandao. 

AllWinner A10: Built-in 55nm process, ARM A8 architecture, 1.5GHz (currently 1.2GHz tested) main frequency, 512k L2 cache, Mali 400 GPU of 300MHz, supports full formats 2160P decoding. 

AllWinner A10 hit the market for the first time in September last year with great hype. A10 just a name. Actully it is not really based on A10 architecture, still on Cortex A8. Besides the name, up to 1.5 GHz CPU, multiple cores, 2160P decoding, dynamic frequency, 3D video playing and so on, all of that attracts a lots of attention in a short time. But because it was released in a rush, it was still not mature on stability, software compatibility and funtional details. In the following Octobor and November, it was perfected with the 1.8T/2.0T ROM. A10 opened source in the early time. It is convenience for people to develop the custom ROM. AllWinner launched android ICS ROM at the beginning of Decemeber, earlier than Rockchip. With the high CPU integrated level and the good balance between the cost and performance, A10 has more product lines than RK2918, like Onda, Ainol, Teclast, ICOO ect.

AML8726-M3: Built in 65nm process, ARM A9 architecture, 800mHz main frequency, 128k L2 cache, Mali 400 GPU of 250MHz, supports 1080P decoding.
    AML8726-M3 grows from AML8726-M. Tablets based on AML8726-M came out earlier than RK2918. RAmos W6HD was the earliest AML8726-M3 tablet. It was released in December last year, running the android 4.0.3 OS. Now Ainol Mars and Tornados also join the AML8726-M3 group. 

Comparison:

Web browsing & Software usage: A10>RK29>AML

Video decoding: A10>AML>RK29

Gaming performance: RK29>A10>AML

Gaming compatibility: A10=AML>RK29

In addition, the heat and power consumption of A10 is better than RK2918. But whether A10 suits for you still depends on your daily use: more gaming, more video playback or mostly Internet browsing? Choose according to your own situations, don’t go along with the advertising of vendors.
    EDIT:
    Articolo originale
    http://bbs.imp3.net/thread-10617063-1-1.html
    Ultima modifica di Hey; 14-05-12 alle 11:53

enx
    enx non è in linea
    Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3 volte in 3 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Starsim Visualizza il messaggio
    Questo secondo me é un parere molto opinionabile . Come dire compro una panda é non mi danno i freni. Oppure un telefono a 19 euro e non ho la rubrica. Io lho pagato 220 euro perche a 179 euro si trova in un solo posto in italia. Secondo me il fatto che si dica costa poco e avere problemi é normale non regge. Non sono un dipendente Mediacom e per tale non devo essere io a rendere il prodotto definitivo da prototipo che é .
    Il basso costo non giustifica niente.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
    Ciao Starsim, per caso su un sito ho trovato questo:
    Ai sensi dell'art. 5 DL 185/1999, se il cliente è un consumatore (ossia una persona fisica che acquista la merce per scopi non riferibili alla propria attività professionale, ovvero non effettua l'acquisto indicando nel modulo d'ordine a Prezzoforte un riferimento di Partita IVA), ha diritto a recedere dal contratto di acquisto per qualsiasi motivo, senza necessità di fornire spiegazioni e senza alcuna penalità.

il decreto legge dice chiaramente che abbiamo il diritto di recesso per qualsiasi motivo, quindi puoi riportarlo indietro senza problemi, mi pare entro 7 giorni.
    ciao ciao ENx
    Una Mano Aiuta l'Altra - Paderno Onlus
    www.adozionitondo.org

enx
    enx non è in linea
    Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3 volte in 3 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da Hey Visualizza il messaggio
    Ciao tutti

Io mi sono preso il Mediacom i910 e adesso volevo cambiare sul Mediacom 960i.
    Ho fatto un po’ di ricerche e x dire la verità dopo aver letto questo non cambio più. :o
    Il 960i ha ben il Cortex A9 ma non e meglio del i910.

codice HTML:
    The hardware upgrade is always the key for digital market to win in the competition. The international branded companies launch four cores high-end products one after another this year, for rivaling with iPad. China manufacturers fight with each other these years always by cutting costs and marking down prices. Now they finally begin to persuit new breakthough. The devices with dual cores obviously will be the most hottest point that the manufacturers will compete for. Rochchip has launched their next generation of RK30XX. I guess some plans for dual core tablets are not accounced yet, but they are under way around the clock. However, many tablets based on single core are still under bulk production. The low price and good performance attract many customers. Some people don't know how to make the right choice from a various of tabets based on different processors. Today i make a comparisation between RK2918, AllWinner A10 and AMLogic 8726-M3, which attract most attention currently, and see which one has most advantage under android ICS 4.0.

RK2918: Built-in 55nm process, ARM A8 architecture, 1.2GHz (currently 1GHz tested) main frequency, 512k L2 cache, GC800 GPU up t0 600MHz, supports 1080P decoding. From the CPU integrated level, RK2918 is not as good as A10 and AML8726-M3.

It has been one more years since RK2918 release. The final tablet came out to the market in May last year. It was not enough developped on hardware performance in the early times. The rom was upgraded SDK2.0/2.1 since September, 2011. The CPU follows to really upgraded to 1GHz. The UI, system response speed, website applications and the other features also have great promotion. Manufacturers began to produce RK2918 tablets with 1GB memory. Rockchip launched android ICS rom at the end of 2011 and went further to do better on the ROM details. Even if RK2918 has been stable now, it still has some small flaws on the video playing, heat dissipation and power consumption. RK30XX dual core tablets can be seen in the market recently. The development for RK2918 has been closed to the end. The most well-known branded for RK2918 are Cube and Yuandao. 

AllWinner A10: Built-in 55nm process, ARM A8 architecture, 1.5GHz (currently 1.2GHz tested) main frequency, 512k L2 cache, Mali 400 GPU of 300MHz, supports full formats 2160P decoding. 

AllWinner A10 hit the market for the first time in September last year with great hype. A10 just a name. Actully it is not really based on A10 architecture, still on Cortex A8. Besides the name, up to 1.5 GHz CPU, multiple cores, 2160P decoding, dynamic frequency, 3D video playing and so on, all of that attracts a lots of attention in a short time. But because it was released in a rush, it was still not mature on stability, software compatibility and funtional details. In the following Octobor and November, it was perfected with the 1.8T/2.0T ROM. A10 opened source in the early time. It is convenience for people to develop the custom ROM. AllWinner launched android ICS ROM at the beginning of Decemeber, earlier than Rockchip. With the high CPU integrated level and the good balance between the cost and performance, A10 has more product lines than RK2918, like Onda, Ainol, Teclast, ICOO ect.

AML8726-M3: Built in 65nm process, ARM A9 architecture, 800mHz main frequency, 128k L2 cache, Mali 400 GPU of 250MHz, supports 1080P decoding.
    AML8726-M3 grows from AML8726-M. Tablets based on AML8726-M came out earlier than RK2918. RAmos W6HD was the earliest AML8726-M3 tablet. It was released in December last year, running the android 4.0.3 OS. Now Ainol Mars and Tornados also join the AML8726-M3 group. 

Comparison:

Web browsing & Software usage: A10>RK29>AML

Video decoding: A10>AML>RK29

Gaming performance: RK29>A10>AML

Gaming compatibility: A10=AML>RK29

In addition, the heat and power consumption of A10 is better than RK2918. But whether A10 suits for you still depends on your daily use: more gaming, more video playback or mostly Internet browsing? Choose according to your own situations, don’t go along with the advertising of vendors.
    Ciao Hey,
    puoi spiegare meglio cosa significa questo articolo? in che modo centra con il tablet in questione? Alla fine si parla di un soc cortex a9 a 800 MHz, ma cosa c'entra con il 960/62i?
    Una Mano Aiuta l'Altra - Paderno Onlus
    www.adozionitondo.org

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 24 volte in 19 Posts
    Predefinito

e quindi? XD
    Dicono cose che nei test che ho effettuato non mi risultano.Poi come dice enx "parlano di cortex a 800mhz"...i mio ha superato i 1500mhz nei test...
    falli con il 910, e facci sapere i risultati! Sai, io mi fido di ciò che vedo (motivo per cui ho fatto foto e video), delle parole no, fai i test e vediamo sui fatti chi raggiunge una maggiore prestazione
    Se sei contento del tuo 910 siamo tutti felici, come io lo sono del 960! Auguri!

Senior Droid L'avatar di mattandy

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 65 volte in 57 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da VinceCK Visualizza il messaggio
    e quindi? XD
    Dicono cose che nei test che ho effettuato non mi risultano.Poi come dice enx "parlano di cortex a 800mhz"...i mio ha superato i 1500mhz nei test...
    falli con il 910, e facci sapere i risultati! Sai, io mi fido di ciò che vedo (motivo per cui ho fatto foto e video), delle parole no, fai i test e vediamo sui fatti chi raggiunge una maggiore prestazione
    Se sei contento del tuo 910 siamo tutti felici, come io lo sono del 960! Auguri!
    Vince guardando le foto anche del gemello (prima ti ho scritto un post) mi chiedo: se il tasto power e il bilanciere volume stanno a sinistra in alto (da soli) a destra in alto quei tre punti grigi cosa sono???
    Note 3 Neo N7505
    Root e Recovery in attesa della Unikat Rom V6

Galaxy S3
    Rom:skippioROM_v8.0 android 4.3

Androidiano

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 24 volte in 19 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da mattandy Visualizza il messaggio
    Buongiorno Vince
    comq vedo che il "nostro" tablet già sta prendendo piede nel mondo android, ho letto un paio di articoli in blog vari e qualcosa c'è già anche all'estero tipo il video che ho postato prima. non ci dimentichiamo che è uscito solo da pochi giorni, ancora un pò di pazienza ma la base di partenza è ottima direi

EDIT
    vince volevo chiederti, appena puoi potresti caricare un paio di foto sui profili del tablet, connessioni e pulsanti? ho visto delle foto in giro (ma sono rendering virtuali) e ancora non ho capito come sono sisposti i tasti e le varie porte...
    GRAZIE
    foto 1.jpgfoto 2.jpgfoto 3.jpgfoto 4.jpg

la 3 e la 4 è per farti capire lo spessore messo in una custodia dell ipad 2 il mediacom è leggermente più spesso (saranno 2mm), come puoi vedere dalle linguette che restano leggermente alzate.

8. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato VinceCK per il post:

mattandy (14-05-12)

Hey
    Hey non è in linea
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 1 volta in 1 Post
    Predefinito

e quindi? XD
    Volevo dare un aiuto, non ho detto nulla contro il 960i.
    Ognuno può comprare quello che vuole.
    Era solo un’informazione delle prestazione Hardware.
    No so... come mai ti setti offeso? :o

10. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato Hey per il post:

VinceCK (14-05-12)

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

foto 1.jpgfoto 2.jpgfoto 3.jpgfoto 4.jpg

la 3 e la 4 è per farti capire lo spessore messo in una custodia dell ipad 2 il mediacom è leggermente più spesso (saranno 2mm), come puoi vedere dalle linguette che restano leggermente alzate.
    sei un grande!!! niente da dire
    Note 3 Neo N7505

Galaxy S3

Androidiano L'avatar di Starsim

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 5 volte in 4 Posts
    Predefinito

O
    Quote Originariamente inviato da enx Visualizza il messaggio
    Ciao Starsim, per caso su un sito ho trovato questo:
    Ai sensi dell'art. 5 DL 185/1999, se il cliente è un consumatore (ossia una persona fisica che acquista la merce per scopi non riferibili alla propria attività professionale, ovvero non effettua l'acquisto indicando nel modulo d'ordine a Prezzoforte un riferimento di Partita IVA), ha diritto a recedere dal contratto di acquisto per qualsiasi motivo, senza necessità di fornire spiegazioni e senza alcuna penalità.

il decreto legge dice chiaramente che abbiamo il diritto di recesso per qualsiasi motivo, quindi puoi riportarlo indietro senza problemi, mi pare entro 7 giorni.
    ciao ciao ENx
    Si ho sentito il negoziante che oggi mi riprende il tablet e mi ridà 227 euro . Inoltre quasi tutti i tablet che ha venduto circa 5 hanno difetti e la gente sembra si sia tutta lamentata . Chi lo vuole comprare il mio consiglio é aspettare SE proprio lo volete..ma lo sconsiglio e non sto trollando per partito preso ma per giudizio neutrale.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
    Ultima modifica di Starsim; 14-05-12 alle 12:13

Smartphone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

può anche essere che i ritardi nei negozi della mia zona sono dovuti al fatto che hanno ritirato una partita per risolvere il problema, controlleremo quando lo prenderò confrontando il seriale sul retro
    Note 3 Neo N7505

Galaxy S3

Pagina 19 di 96 primaprima ... 917181920212969 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-09-12, 10:20
  2. 31-08-12, 08:05
  3. 25-08-12, 18:36
  4. 13-08-12, 05:48
  5. 31-07-12, 11:32