CERCA
PER MODELLO
FullScreen Chatbox! :)

Utente del giorno: bluemask con ben 2 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: megthebest con ben 5 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 33 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 48 di 50 primaprima ... 384647484950 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 471 a 480 su 491
Discussione:

[ROM] [ZTE Z7MAX] [Android 6.0] CM 13.0 unofficial

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Smartphone
    NUBIA Z7 MAX, MOTO G2, S3 MINI

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 2 volte in 2 Posts
    Predefinito

Update!

Hey guys, thanks again, just to let you updated:

Paolo's CM13 beta7 CAN ENCRYPT nx505j just requiring: secure lockscreen (Pattern, PIN or Password) and resizing on TWRP dev/block/mmcblk0p23 to 6896000 blocks (ext4) for the crypto footer.

It can't decrypt data after rebooting manually BUT:
    Pchatzop' Ressurection Remix CAN DECRYPT encrypted storage (Maybe CM13 V15 also?), I could change my password many times after and it is still working!! weird right?

Anyway, I already have my device encrypted and set the way I always wanted. You don't need to fix encryption if you don't want because as you can see no one encrypts their phone anyway...
    Just that Pchatzop's TWRP can't find crypto footer and Paolo's TWRP finds the footer and offers Pattern/PIN/Password input, but it's unable to decrypt with either one. I wish I knew how to code... Hope you can try to build at least a TWRP please, I will test it anytime!

Thanks in advance for any return guys.
    Ultima modifica di Caikki; 26-11-16 alle 17:49

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 9 volte in 9 Posts
    Predefinito

Well, you would not put it down until you nailed it! Here is my take on a twrp: https://mega.nz/#!R5hEAA4J!HddfIVvh3...pLmUYHn_Hw5Al8 . Im sure it is an fstab issue now, since my kernel decrypts encrypted storage fine. I will build an updated kernel later to try solving everything correctly. Thank you for your tests!

4. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

Caikki (27-11-16)

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Here is a folder with all my test files for encryption. The first test twrp is bugged for f2fs, i build a new one(twrptest2) that works. I also included a kernel with some fstab changes, boots fine on my unencrypted phone, to solve the problem of needing cm13 beta7 to encrypt in the first place. If you do the necessary tests(maybe resize2fs works now, i included the crypto footer length in the twrp fstab) maybe we can have a properly working encryption without crazy workarounds . Maybe i'll encrypt my phone too if the performance hit is not too big. Link: https://mega.nz/#F!ZxQBhLqK!1FKSAPtaZtxx28XLDA8PNw
    Ultima modifica di pchatzop; 26-11-16 alle 20:04

6. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

Caikki (27-11-16)

Baby Droid

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da pchatzop Visualizza il messaggio
    Here is a folder with all my test files for encryption. The first test twrp is bugged for f2fs, i build a new one(twrptest2) that works. I also included a kernel with some fstab changes, boots fine on my unencrypted phone, to solve the problem of needing cm13 beta7 to encrypt in the first place. If you do the necessary tests(maybe resize2fs works now, i included the crypto footer length in the twrp fstab) maybe we can have a properly working encryption without crazy workarounds . Maybe i'll encrypt my phone too if the performance hit is not too big.
    Hello there, thanks a lot!

TWRPTEST2
    f2fs:
    - OK format with correct crypto footer space!!
    - UNKNOWN decrypt storage as I couldn't encrypt f2fs yet

ext4
    - OK format and resize set four 4k blocks for the footer space!
    - NOK encrypted with CM13 beta7 and couldn't decrypt yet

Ressurection Remix ROM:
    f2fs
    - flashed via TWRP boot.img kernel and it seems better I think, encryption process is now currently a hit or miss, sometimes it runs, most times do not (I'M ALMOST SURE ROOT ACCESS MUST BE DISABLED FOR APPS, yeah, with disabled root, encryption commands are always being called in logcat with either Default/swipe, PIN, Password or Pattern)
    - when encryption runs successfully, this screen always comes after (although data stills fine and accessible after a simple reboot)
    [IMG]i67.tinypic.com/142y637.jpg[/IMG]

ext4
    - same as above
    Ultima modifica di Caikki; 27-11-16 alle 15:50

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

I build a new twrp adding many changes from the zuk z1 twrp tree for decryption, currently using zuk blobs to do it but i can replace the with nubia blobs if that fails. Also added a new test kernel with some fstab changes(removing encryption on userdata on sdcard, that may have caused a lot of problems). Both boot and work fine on my unecrypted phone(i spend about 3 hours trying to encrypt last night, gave up and restored everything). They are up in the folder.

9. Il seguente Utente ha ringraziato pchatzop per il post:

Caikki (27-11-16)

Baby Droid

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da pchatzop Visualizza il messaggio
    I build a new twrp adding many changes from the zuk z1 twrp tree for decryption, currently using zuk blobs to do it but i can replace the with nubia blobs if that fails. Also added a new test kernel with some fstab changes(removing encryption on userdata on sdcard, that may have caused a lot of problems). Both boot and work fine on my unecrypted phone(i spend about 3 hours trying to encrypt last night, gave up and restored everything). They are up in the folder.
    Nope, this twrp doesnt format or resize correctly for the crypto footer nor decrypt it
    Kernel doesn't encrypt on first try, just using terminal

Thanks again

Sviluppatore Android L'avatar di PaoloW8

Smartphone
    NUBIA Z7 MAX, ZOPO 990 (morto)

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3,142 volte in 1,779 Posts
    Predefinito

link relV16 in first page
    Nubia Z7MAX
    rom compilate da me: CM 12.1, BlissPop, CarbonROM

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi everybody.
    I'm a french user of Z7max since 2 years. My Z7Max always work as needed with 1.64 bb72. But from a few weeks, I decide ton install CM13 on my device.
    After downloading CM13 V15 + TWRP then install custom recovery and flash my rom with this image, my phone is fine.
    But I have an issue... I don't see the notice "Only for merge partitions" and so my device has only 2.46Gb usable on internal storage and loose about 26Gb !

So I investigate (and I see the notice ). I install Tigreos tools, adb. So I see that I have a partition named "grow" (26Gb)
    imgur.com/S395twQ

I use the App Storage space to see all partitions details too and I have a partition mmcblk0p23, not mounted, size : 23.87Gb.

So how can I get back my 26Gb (or 24) in my phone? I tried to return on android L (1.64bb72 but I can't find all roms to upgrade after, all links are dead).

Thank you !

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

I am dealing with call echo issue for a long time.

Anyone face the same issue?

While phone call, I hear the other side very clear and well, but they most say my phone have big echo and make them noway to talk with me.

Sviluppatore Android L'avatar di PaoloW8

Smartphone
    NUBIA Z7 MAX, ZOPO 990 (morto)

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3,142 volte in 1,779 Posts
    Predefinito

release V17 (first with LineageOS name) and changelog in first page
    Nubia Z7MAX
    rom compilate da me: CM 12.1, BlissPop, CarbonROM

Pagina 48 di 50 primaprima ... 384647484950 ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Tag per questa discussione