Utente del giorno: 9mm con ben 4 Thanks ricevuti nelle ultime 24 ore
Utente della settimana: 9mm con ben 8 Thanks ricevuti negli ultimi sette giorni
Utente del mese: 9mm con ben 33 Thanks ricevuti nell'ultimo mese

Pagina 10 di 19 primaprima ... 89101112 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 91 a 100 su 185
Discussione:

[ROM] [Z7MAX] [Android 7.1] CM 14.1 unofficial

Se questa discussione ti è stata utile, ti preghiamo di lasciare un messaggio di feedback in modo che possa essere preziosa in futuro anche per altri utenti come te!
    Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3 volte in 3 Posts
    Predefinito

Yes, I used the 7.1 arm nano gapps

Sviluppatore Android L'avatar di PaoloW8

Smartphone
    NUBIA Z7 MAX, ZOPO 990 (morto)

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 3,142 volte in 1,779 Posts
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da inhalt Visualizza il messaggio
    Yes, I used the 7.1 arm nano gapps
    with the cm14.0 you have the same issue ?
    if not you can try to install the cm14.0 and update to the cm14.1 without the full wipe
    Nubia Z7MAX
    rom compilate da me: CM 12.1, BlissPop, CarbonROM

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da paolothlw8 Visualizza il messaggio
    with the cm14.0 you have the same issue ?
    if not you can try to install the cm14.0 and update to the cm14.1 without the full wipe
    I didn't try 14.0 but will try this way you say the next time I flash it. Thanks

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

I think the problem was SuperSU. I had it installed the previous times when the problem occurred. I tried to flash again without installing it afterwards and rebooted several times without a problem...
    So there must be some kind of incompatibility with this build and SuperSU that will make you flash the rom all over again.

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ZTE Z5 Mini

Ringraziamenti
    Ringraziato 0 volte in 0 Posts
    Predefinito

Hi, i want to ask you if you can make cm-14.0 for ZTE Z5 mini (Nx402 or Nx40x), or help me, since i was testing a few customs rom on my device ZTE Z5 mini (NX402) and when i flash these roms in around 5 minutes it shows no signal but it recognize the simcard, i mean that i can access the simcard and i can see also the operator, but it says "Only emergency calls", a then when i return to my previous rom, also custom but 4.4.4, i can make calls without any problem, please help me with this, we are a comunity of users with this device and we don´t know how port CM14 to this device, i will apreciate, thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviato da inhalt Visualizza il messaggio
    I think the problem was SuperSU. I had it installed the previous times when the problem occurred. I tried to flash again without installing it afterwards and rebooted several times without a problem...
    So there must be some kind of incompatibility with this build and SuperSU that will make you flash the rom all over again.
    why you use supersu ?
    root is already present in rom, you just need to enable it in developer options

Quote Originariamente inviato da osavigne Visualizza il messaggio
    Hi, i want to ask you if you can make cm-14.0 for ZTE Z5 mini (Nx402 or Nx40x), or help me, since i was testing a few customs rom on my device ZTE Z5 mini (NX402) and when i flash these roms in around 5 minutes it shows no signal but it recognize the simcard, i mean that i can access the simcard and i can see also the operator, but it says "Only emergency calls", a then when i return to my previous rom, also custom but 4.4.4, i can make calls without any problem, please help me with this, we are a comunity of users with this device and we don´t know how port CM14 to this device, i will apreciate, thanks and sorry for my poor english.
    I answered you in PM
    Nubia Z7MAX

Smartphone

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

I still can't edit the first message -.-
    so for now I write here, tomorrow I will open a new thread:

CM14.1 (beta2)

Changelog:

• 11/11/2016 beta2 (MD5: de24780ba73c5ffc3590e1b31c4f197f)
      • due to some recent changes to the phone DB the upgrade from a previous version (beta1 or older) may not work (FC android.phone and not detect the sim). in this case you must do the full wipe and reflash.
      • Security patch November 2016
      • kernel: some security patch
      • proprietary blobs updated from latest stock firmware 3.89 (with new camera blobs)
      • sync cyanogen source code (11/11/2016)

Nubia Z7MAX

Baby Droid

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Hi Paolo!! I had to go back to RR rom from your 14.1 beta1 cause the touch screen would stop working randomly and made me reboot like twice a day...

Now I'm up to trying your beta2 and so far so good Will report any issues as they happen. Cheers!

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    LG G5 h850, Zte NubiaZ7 nx505j

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Niice, for a while this rom was working even better than my older Cm14.1 Lg G5 , I'll test it now !

Baby Droid

Smartphone
    ZTE Z5 Mini

Ringraziamenti
    Predefinito

Hi, i´m trying to make a CM-13.0 for my nx402 (ZTE Z5 mini), and i´m getting this error:

make: *** No rule to make target '/home/otto/android/system/out/target/product/nx402/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libril_intermediates/export_includes', needed to '/home/otto/android/system/out/target/product/nx402/obj/EXECUTABLES/rild_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.

What can it be, i already do a few times a repo sync and a make clean and nothing, any sugestions?

I want to make also a CM14.1 for this device, but i get this also:

build/core/binary.mk:1231: external/deqp/Android.mk: libdeqp: Unused source files: \
    build/core/binary.mk:1231: external/pdfium/third_party/pdfiumbigint . mk: libpdfiumbigint: Unused source files: bigint/BigInteger.cc bigint/BigIntegerUtils.cc bigint/BigUnsigned.cc bigint/BigUnsignedInABase.cc
    build/core/package_internal . mk:143: Empty argument supplied to find-subdir-assets
    find: «/home/otto/android/system/out/target/common/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwifi-hal-mock_intermediates»: No existe el archivo o el directorio
    build/core/package_internal . mk:143: Empty argument supplied to find-subdir-assets
    ./packages/apps/Settings/Android . mk:3: *** missing separator.
    build/core/ninja.mk:166: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo '/home/otto/android/system/out/build-cm_nx402 . ninja'
    make: *** [/home/otto/android/system/out/build-cm_nx402 . ninja] Error 1

Please help me mates, i´m new on this stuff, thanks

Pagina 10 di 19 primaprima ... 89101112 ... ultimoultimo
Ultima pagina

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio