L’aggiornamento è disponibile anche per la versione “open market” del tablet (per intenderci quella internazionale) e il file .zip peserà circa 450 MB.
Il sistema operativo rimarrà Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 e ci sono stati vari miglioramenti e fix, ecco il changelog:
TF700T JB v10.4.4.20 Release Note
- Fine-tune Wi-Fi Direct connection behavior.
- Fix the issue that in certain “aspect ratio” and “picture size” photos, the pixel dimension of picture would be different if taken in landscape and portrait mode.
- Fix the issue that, during HDMI output, the output screen will get cropped after user chooses “HDMI” item in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that there will be no items in HDMI setting page when output via HDMI Fix the issue that the screen may flicker when rotate the pad after adjust brightness bar in “Settings.”
- Fix the issue that when user keeps on turning on/off Wi-Fi, sometimes it will stick in the “Turning Wi-Fi on… ” status for a while
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility.
- Fix the issue that it still shows backup success when user removes SD card during the backup process when App Backup is backing up applications to SD card.
- Fix the issue that the file recorded via Sound Recorder cannot be played after inserted in Supernote.
- Fix the issue that typing English after Chinese with Zuyin IME in the input field of Browser would cause what had been typed garbled.
3rd Party App
- 高德導航Upgrade to 5.1.8001.0033.0033-20121010 (CN SKU only).
- MyCloud Upgrade to 0.9.115.1493.
- Polaris Upgrade to 3.5_5r14741FV06.
- Remove掌上百度 (CN SKU only).
Fateci sapere se avete installato l’update e che cambiamenti avete notato nei commenti!